vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

Anonym
Functionnaire
Vem är du?

Federal, agent, amanuensis, baggage agent, bureaucrat, business agent, civil servant, claim agent, clerk, commercial agent, commission agent, commissioner, conductor, consignee, customer agent, driver, dupe, engineer, factor, fed, federal agent, freight agent, functionnaire, general agent, handler, implement, instrument, insurance agent, jack-in-office, land agent, law agent, literary agent, loan agent, mandarin, manipulator, news agent, office-bearer, officeholder, officer, official, officiary, operant, operative, operator, parliamentary agent, passenger agent, petty tyrant, pilot, placeman, press agent, public official, public servant, puppet, purchasing agent, real estate agent, red-tapist, runner, sales agent, secretary, special agent, station agent, steersman, steward, theatrical agent, ticket agent, tool, travel agent, walking delegate
http://wordlist.com/functionnaire.htm

Eller som John Pilger så fint uttrycker det:

Secretive power loathes journalists who do their job: who push back screens, peer behind façades, lift rocks. Opprobrium from on high is their badge of honour.When the BBC refused to show James Cameron’s filmed report from wartime North Vietnam, Cameron said, ‘They whispered that I was a dupe, but what really upset them was that I was not their dupe.’
In these days of corporate ‘multimedia’ run by a powerful few in thrall to profit,many journalists are part of a propaganda apparatus without even consciously realising it. Power rewards their collusion with faint recognition: a place at the table, perhaps even a Companion of the British Empire. At their most supine, they are spokesmen of the spokesmen, debriefers of the briefers, what the French call functionnaires. It is the honourable exceptions who are celebrated here, men and women whose disrespect for authoritarianism has allowed them to alert their readers to vital, hidden truths.
http://www.coldtype.net/Assets.04/Essays.04/YearZero.pdf

Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper