vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

Militärkupp i Ryssland?

See User information
Vet inte hur sant detta är men det verkar vara spänningar mellan
fascister och judar i regeringen, eller militärer emot korruption och maffian?

Well-informed circles of Russian nationalists reported that Russian military planned a military coup in Moscow on November 7, 2010.

The coup is headed by а retired commander-in-chief of Russian airborne troops, General Vladislav Achalov.

10.000 paratroopers should arrive to Moscow on 7 November to participate in a meeting that was officially sanctioned by the Moscow City Hall on October 25. The participants of the military coup demand from the Putin's government to fire the Defense Minister Serdyukov and the whole staff of the Ministry. Otherwise, they threaten to use military force.

The FSB junta, which is now in power in Russia, began to suppress the planned coup by methods typical for secret services.

- On 28 October FSB agents killed one of the main participants of military coup, Gen. Gregory Dubrov, a former chief of radio engineering troops of the Air Defense. The agents pushed him under a train at a railway station near Moscow. General Dubrov actively opposed the jew yoke in Russia and wrote books and articles about the need to overthrow the jew government in Russia.

- Another conspirator, a retired Lieutenant General of the Russian Defense Ministry, Boris Debashvili, was also found dead on October 28 in central Moscow. No details are available.

- On 30 October 30, there was an assassination attempt on the life of the acting commander-in-chief of Russian airborne troops, Lt. Gen. Vladimir Shamanov, who is also known for his atrocities against civilians in Chechnya.

His car was rammed by a heavy truck. Shamanov's driver was killed. Shamanov and Col. Alexei Naumets, the acting commander of the Tula division of Russian Airborne Troops, who was with him in the car, were injured. Colonel Naumets is in intensive care. Shamanov is wounded less seriously, but he is also in a hospital and cannot participate in a military coup, scheduled for November 7, 2010.

Department of Monitoring

Kavkaz Center

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2010/10/30/12705.shtml

Posted on: 2010/11/2 14:42
"Earth is an insane asylum, to which the other planets deport their lunatics" -Voltaire (Memnon the Philosopher)
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: Militärkupp i Ryssland?

See User information
Ryssland har gräns mot halva världen, det finns ingen annan stat som kommer i närheten av antalet grannländer! Det innebär också att det finns oerhört många länder som är beroende av bilaterala förbindelser med Ryssland och som påverkas i hög grad av vad som händer i Moskva. Därför måste man förutsätta att Rysslands regering har många vänner och många fiender och att risken för utländsk inblandning ALLTID är närvarande. Därför måste "mannen i Kreml" verkligen vara på sin vakt dygnet runt.

Sverige har absolut intet att vinna på en kupp eller instabilitet i Ryssland!

Posted on: 2010/11/2 15:34
"Använd skallen, Nollan! Om inte vi kan se dom, hur fan skall dom kunna se oss???" (Knasen, 1967)
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

See User information
en updatering...

Head of military coup Col.Gen. Achalov appeals to the people of Russia
http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2010/11/03/12729.shtml

Gen. Achalov said:

"The Russian Minister of Defense Serdyukov and his cronies created a direct threat to the security of our country. In this situation, the Union of Russian Paratroopers is forced to call for a mass demonstration in support of the rule of law in the Army, to protect the rights and personal dignity of the military.

Undrar om man får se sånt här i fler länder i europa i framtiden?

Posted on: 2010/11/3 11:54
"Earth is an insane asylum, to which the other planets deport their lunatics" -Voltaire (Memnon the Philosopher)

See User information
lite mer info på den här bloggen.

http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.com/

Two more Russian Generals have recently died in mysterious circumstances

That's right. Besides Shamanov, who survived his car crash only thanks to the self-sacrifice of his driver who moved his side of the car towards the incoming truck, two more Russian Generals known to oppose the so-called "reforms" of Serdiukov have recently died in mysterious circumstances:

Lieutenant-General Dubrov, chairman of Russian Council of Senior Officers was killed on October 28 while returning home from a meeting of the organizers of a protest rally in support of Airborne Troops and against the "reforms" of Serdiukov.

The same day, in the center of Moscow, the body of Lieutenant General (Ret.) Debashvili was found. The details of his death have been kept from the public. The medias have only been told that the doctors "have not found any signs of violent death on the body".

Coincidence?

In the meanwhile, the Ministry of Defense as released a rather unusual communique to "reassure" the public stating that Shamanov's car accident "was not an attempted murder".

Posted on: 2010/11/3 20:56

See User information
Inte ett ord om detta i nån media, knappt ens i alternativ media?
Det blev inte nån "kupp" men nån mindre demonstration.

Russian Army again made a worldwide idiot of itself
http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2010/11/07/12762.shtml

http://bb-mos.livejournal.com/464970.html#cutid1

Rather lame demo of Paratroopers took place in Moscow
http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.com/201 ... of-paratroopers-took.html

Putin relies on Jewish officers from 'Israel' to suppress Russian military uprising in Moscow

According to Russian opposition media outlets and bloggers, Jewish officers and soldiers arrived to Moscow from "Israel" to suppress possible military uprising of Russian paratroopers on November 7, because Putin doesn't trust Russian soldiers that they would shoot on their comrades-in-arms.

The bloggers write:

"Russian-speaking Jews, who left Russia some years ago for Israel, received training in the army of "Israel", became military officers, fought against armed Palestinian uprising, and pledged the oath of loyalty to "Israel", are now returning to Russia to command the Russian army.

Historical events of dismantling the Khazar oppression are going to be repeated in Russia in the near future.

Kremlin destroys the command of the Russian Army in order to intimidate Russian generals, or to decapitate the Army, but Khazars have no chance to stop the collapse of their regime.

How much time is left before the deadly "explosion" for the Khazar regime? Perhaps a few weeks or months. The main thing is that it can not be stopped!

Alexander Goncharov, Chairman of Russian Charity Society (RCC), was attacked while he was leaving his office on evening of 29/10/2010 at approximately 10 pm. After that, he did not contact his friends or relatives, and never returned home.

On October 29, after Gen. Achalov appealed to paratroopers and asked for RCC assistance, Goncharov was warned about possible reprisals.

In light of recent murders of Generals K.P Petrov, Yuri Ivanov, and the RCC chairman Alexander Goncharov, a reference should be made to the last statement by Goncharov:

"I, the chairman of the Russian Benevolent Society, received information from honest Russian doctors who do not want to take part in the murder of their own people, about an impending mass destruction of our children, under the guise of "a new vaccine", which is to be introduced in Russia already in the first months of 2011.

"Someone" got to know that I have this information. For non-spreading of it, or for presenting it in "right light", I was offered to name a money "reward."

In the case of my non-acceptance of the "offer" and sharing information about upcoming murder of out children, I will be inevitably eliminated. The "offer" was rejected by me".

Russian bloggers continue:

Gen. Petrov

Gen. Ivanov

Gen. Dubrov

Human rights activist Goncharov

One minute's silence in remembrance of them.

Who will be next?

Muscovites and visitors to Moscow should take care from November 7 to November 10, 2010. Do not give in to provocations by the Ministry of Interior and the snipers, who will be positioned on rooftops in that time.

Be prepared that authorities could turn off gas, water, sewers, electricity, telephone, Internet; they can close subway, delay trains near Moscow, may close traffic entry to Moscow, etc.

The Kremlin is in panic. The real "masters of Russia" have started to pack their bags and move the rest of their capital abroad. Many of them have already left.

It is absurd to call this event a rally. And was it Serdyukov whom Gen. Achalov confronted with an ultimatum? No it was not he, but his boss Putin was meant.

Will the paratroopers cope?", ask Russians and indicate:

"Fidel Castro once said: "Give me a company of Russian paratroopers and I'll conquer the whole world!"

Anti-government sentiment is now stronger in Russia than ever, and protests erupted in almost all major Russian cities. In 1941-1942, Russian paratroopers were able to defend Moscow. Why not to do it now?", write Russians in their blogs

Posted on: 2010/11/8 5:00

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper