vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

Julian Assange is NOT who he seems he is. Wikileaks is at least PATSIES in a bigger Conspiracy

See User information
Julian Assange, Wikileaks, rape accusations, in prison, claims to extradite to USA for (what exactly?) "Anonymous" web hackers, osv...

Ok, they have NOTHING on the guy (really) they create they hype, the name the MAN, the figure-head. The ENEMY.

They define the THREAT (create a threat) the media SELLS it and politicos SPIN it and eventually we have INTERNET ID. propositions that, sound almost necessarry to the common folks.

"They shut down AMAZON! Before CHRISTMAS!!!"

Anyone who looks at the CONTENT of the leaks sees the OBVIOUS that we already know. The corruption, the lies and the filth.

Its already out there online. Ok, a few DETAILS here and there, but NOTHING new or revealing.

The key political figures "Play their role" in front of the sycophantic media, they are "Upset" at this Scandel etc etc..

But WHEN will Wikileaks reveal the truth about 9-11 (something ASSANGE claims isnt an inside job?

http://www.infowars.com/wikileaks-fou ... -is-annoyed-by-911-truth/

Quote: " I’m constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud.” What about the Bilderberg conference? “That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes.”

Mr. Assange seems to have conveniently forgotten that 9/11 may be, in a very concrete sense, a ‘conspiracy for war’, leading directly to the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and the permanent “War on Terror”
."

On one hand we are lead to believe that Wikileaks UNDERSTANDS conspiracies, are EXPERTS at putting the pieces of the puzzle together, can release reliable inside information and yet, the very same organization's spokesperson flat out puts the blinders on for the most obvious and biggest conspiracy in modern times?

Its not like they havent seen Loose Change ; )

Its not like THEY havent thought about it, seen it, HEARD about the evidence....

So the questions are:

1: Is Wikileaks CIA / Soros and part of the problem, or

2: Are Wikileaks incompetent in their work?

When people reveal true conspiracies, when they bring forth EVIDENCE that is completely founding the grounds for new investigations in 7/7, 9-11 and the Kennedy Conspiracy, to name a few, the mass-media ignore this.

The mass media DIDNT ignore Wikileaks (though in their defence it may have NEEDED to comment on something so big and damning) the very fact that they are covering it so feverantly looks more like the "GLOBAL WARMING HYPE of 5 years ago (to set the stage for a SOLUTION (carbon tax) than anything really challenging to the Status Quo of power in the Twitter YouTube age.

We have been warned about the THREAT of cyberterror and now it is here. Right on cue, as per the script. Merry Christmas.

Next year's big present will be an online id on Internet 2.0 where we can guarantee that everything will go smoothly to help your shopping experince, just like Disneyland and the Skytv package.

THAT is the real plan for the internet, ( http://www.sky.com/shop/tv/ ) and Assange is at best a useful PATSY to help get the job done.

Wikileaks can gain credit though were they to reveal the insides of the following:

HOW the Bail out monies went to the global banking elite.

The global Eugenics plan with the UN.

Monsanto and GMO and the corrupt officials in charge who sit in governments worldwide.

The agenda to Dumb-Down the population through Education and Food Additives .

The roots and founders of the UN / EU.

Who controls the mass media globally and their agenda.

The Man Made Global Warming myth.

We already know China and Saudi Arabia are evil, we know militaries are corrupt (they KILL people for fucks sakes!!) we know politicians and party politics are corrupt.

Tell us something we dont already know.

Posted on: 2010/12/13 10:05
Administration, VAKEN.SE
Courage is contagious.
Censorship is Freedumb. "Oh look, ANOTHER elephant in the living room, lets talk about it shall we?..."
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Anonym
Re: Julian Assange is NOT who he seems he is. Wikileaks is at least PATSIES in a bigger Conspiracy
ja har sagt det hela tiden Icke,Jones,Maxwell och Assange är bara nyttiga idioter för NWO inget mer!

Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: Julian Assange is NOT who he seems he is. Wikileaks is at least PATSIES in a bigger Conspiracy

See User information
Kankse en falsk messias vem vet?

Borde ju finnas tonvis med dokument om 911 tycker man.

Posted on: 2010/12/13 11:39
Resized Image

See User information
Hade jag varit del av en större konspiration och börjat oroa mig för att konspirationsteoretiker(sanningsrörelser, etc) började få mer inflytande och avslöjanden om vad jag var delaktig i, skulle jag självklart om jag besatt resurserna använda detta emot dem genom att själv skapa "den största" konspirationsteoretikern som jag själv kan ha kontroll över.

Dem som alla tror besitter sanningen kan lura vem som helst.

Posted on: 2010/12/13 11:58
"Sin has not been sent upon the Earth, but man of himself has created it."

See User information
Helt rätt Maze.

Posted on: 2010/12/13 11:59
Resized Image

See User information
Så här långt i mina tankar tror jag inte på att Assangen är en del av en NWO-konspiration. Däremot tror jag att vissa krafter i världssamhället tar tillfället i akt och försöker utnyttja Assange för egna syften.

Jag la upp följande lånade artikel med tillhörande video där Assange uttalar sig oerhört kraftfullt på sitt vanliga lugna sätt.

Artikel med video

Här menar han att de hot om våld och uppmaning till mord på Assange med illegala medel om så krävs, som yttrats av politiker i USA, i själva verket är exempel på terrorism.

Assange står intakt som en stoisk fredsivare i mina ögon.

Posted on: 2010/12/23 14:54

See User information
Enligt detta är Julian Assange någon slags sektmedlem. Allvarligt talat förstår jag inte tillräckligt av artikeln för att kunna säga mer om det....

http://www.henrymakow.com/stranger_than_fiction_life_of.html

Posted on: 2010/12/27 19:52

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper