vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

Program för nedladdning av torrents

See User information
Huj

Har haft lite problem med Azureus på sista tiden. Vissa nedladdningar går en stund och sedan får jag "Åtkomst nekad (open fails)" på vissa filer??! Någon som har en idé vad som kan vara fel. Det är inte alla som blir så utan bara vissa, ser inget klart mönster i vilka dock.

Det var någon som skrev om något annat program för att ladda ner torrents för ett tag sedan men jag hittade inte på den tråden. Någon som kan tipsa om ett smidigt och litet program tro?

Posted on: 2006/8/29 2:27
- -
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: Program för nedladdning av torrents

See User information
Har ingen anning om vad ditt problem är men ett program jag använder är: http://www.bitcomet.com

Posted on: 2006/8/29 3:22
"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power."
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

See User information

Posted on: 2006/8/29 3:34

See User information
µTorrent är bäst om man gör många simultana nedladdningar!

http://www.utorrent.com/

Posted on: 2006/8/29 6:55

Anonym
BitComet ska man helst inte köra!

"There is quite a few sites banning BIt comet. And you should switch if using it. I got this off a forum on torrentbytes.
do not pretend to understand this but when other sites are banning the client I start to listen.

I aslo checked my stats in Bitcomet and it showed 800 + peers on a torrent I was seeding but on this site it showed (107 seeder(s), 218 leecher(s) = 325 peer(s) total), others have mentioned that there was a problem but it was dismissed, also lack of upload data has also been reported. Not sure if this is anything to do with this issue.

But I think I will stop using it for now.

from a nazi mod in a tracker forum! wrote:

BitComet broadcasts peer data to anybody it connects to!
It doesn't matter how much you like it, it's a fucked up client and it will destroy our communities.

If you use BitComet, anybody can download our torrents through you, without connecting to the tracker. This means any damn leecher can leech the files and never worry about any restrictions or penalties.
All they would need is a torrent file for a release you have open and connect to you as peer. (which can be easily obtained, through an endless link of BitComet users, even on different torrents)

If you still think BitComet is uber and whatever, find some goddamn leech tracker and stay there. There you can freely exchange your peer data with anybody you want.

Quote:
BitComet was banned from KickAssAnime because of the following reason:

"ok here is exactly why. BitComet reports false data to the tracker and to other peers. it reports that it is sending out way more data to peers than it actually is. so by banning it, and forcing the leechers to use clients that dont cheat, we get a healthier torrent. because (not sure if everyone knows) a healthy torrent works on the rewards system most of the time. meaning its like "ok ill send you a piece of this torrent, then you tell me when you sent it to someone else, and ill send you another." Bitcomet, as soon as it recieves a piece, weither it sends or not, reports back to the client that it recieved it from that it sent it to another peer. by removing the leechy client by nature, the torrent gets healthier, and the people who use real clients, and try to go 1:1 on the torrents get the complete torrent faster. once again if you want to complain to me about the decision to ban bitcomet, email me @ grimlock@kaa.animeconnection.net i would be happy to rant back."

I hope this problem will be solved because BC is the only torrent client I know of that is a real windows application and not some Java/Python crapware.

BladE wrote:
Posted: 2005-03-11 08:04:26 GMT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Banned Clients.

As of today we're going to ban the Bitcomet client and the G3 client because of their get_peers/peers extention. This extention removes the need for trackers beyond a single connection. (this means, if a tracker goes down, your transfers continue at full speed without issue) AND share peers between clients *without* the necessity for them to be registered.

I recommend everyone to get Azureus/BitTornado, also read forums about this topic."

Mer info: http://www.p2pforums.com/viewtopic.ph ... postorder=asc&star%20t=30

Anonym
Sen tycker ja uTorrent är ett bra program, litet, smidigt ,snabbt, finns även på svenska. Det jag gillar med den är också sökboxen till olika torrentssidor :)

som sagt; www.utorrent.com

See User information
neurook: ofan, jag är ingen större torrent nedladdare så några problem har jag inte stött på... men jag kan ju lika gärna byta och testa detta utorrent som ni snackar om :)

Posted on: 2006/8/29 21:53
"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power."

Anonym
BitComet i sej är väl inget fel på, ja använda det själv förut och det funkade väldigt bra. Men va ja har förstått det är att det förstör för torrent communities.

See User information
Då är det illa :/
Jag har bytt, mig spelar det ganska liten roll vilket program jag anväder, men än så länge så gillar jag det... litet och fint att titta på :)

Posted on: 2006/8/30 14:42

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper