vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

Oroligheter i USA?

See User information
Verkar som den Amerikanska regeringen förbereder sig för en konflikt inom sina gränser, helt i linje med mångas spådommar

Special army unit ready to be deployed on American soil just before Nov. elections

In October of this year, one month prior to the November midterm elections, a special army unit known as 'Consequence Management Response Force' will be ready for deployment on American soil if so ordered by the President...

http://blacklistednews.com/news-8414-0-8-8--.html

Posted on: 2010/4/27 19:52
" A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open."
Frank Zappa
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: Oroligheter i USA?

See User information
Går säkert o förhindra det där om ingen brydde sig om valet!

Posted on: 2010/4/27 19:56
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players, they have their exits and their entrances, and one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages. / W Shakespeare
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

See User information
Haha, it's hoooopeless. Vad är det för val? Orkar inte klicka mig in på länken, andra saker för mig!!!

Posted on: 2010/4/27 21:12

Anonym
Intressant. Sökte på 'Consequence Management' på wikipedia och fick upp PDD-62, Presidential Decision Directive 62 som addresserar det enligt nedan. Det som jag reagerar på är förståss hur FEMA lägren kan komma och spela roll i sammanhanget. Har vi otur kan det bli framtidens koncentrationsläger. En annan sak jag reagerar på är att dokumentet aktualiserades 1998 samma år som 'PNAC' var i farten, samt Shockdoktrinen 'Shock & Awe' sattes till verket. Det känns väldigt totalitärt och holistiskt, precis som hegemoni/tyranni skall kännas... i ett misslyckat scenario ser jag USA be FN om hjälp i framtiden...

Consequences management
In the event of a terrorism incident, the Federal Government will respond rapidly, working with State and local governments, to restore order and deliver emergency assistance. FEMA, the Lead Federal Agency for consequence management, is responsible for preparing for and responding to the consequences of a WMD incident with participation of other departments and agencies including the Public Health Service (PHS), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and Department of Energy (DOE]), as necessary. The Department of Justice (DOJ), through the FBI, is the Lead Federal Agency for crisis management and operational response to a weapon of mass destruction incident.

Domestically, key Federal agencies and Departments, through interagency efforts, will continue training and providing equipment to first responders to prepare them for response to WMD incidents. Emphasis will be placed on preparing those responders in the largest 120 cities.

The Department of Defense, in coordination with other Federal Departments and agencies, will provide training to metropolitan first responders and will maintain trained military units to assist State and local responders. One example is the National Guard concept of initially forming 10 Rapid Assessment and Initial Detection (RAID) teams in each FEMA Region. These teams are designed to provide rapid response to a WMD incident and assist State and local responders.

PHS, in the Department of Health and Human Services, is the Lead Federal Agency in planning and preparing for response to WMD-related medical emergencies. PHS will continue supporting State and local governments in developing Metropolitan Medical Strike Teams; maintaining the National Disaster Medical System; and, in conjunction with the Department of Veterans Affairs, stockpiling antidotes and pharmaceuticals in the event of a WMD incident.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PDD-62#Consequences_management

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper