vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

Rare Carroll Quigley interview - 1974 (Full Interview)

See User information
<h1 id="watch-headline-title" style="padding-bottom: 8px;"><font size="1"><span title="Rare Carroll Quigley interview - 1974 (Full Interview, 137 mb lyssna på denna Historiska Mästare, Professorn som visste för mycket)"

Rare Carroll Quigley interview - 1974 (Full Interview) </span></font></h1>
<h1 id="watch-headline-title" style="padding-bottom: 8px;"><font size="1"><em>Professor Carroll Quigley, Bill Clinton's mentor at Georgetown University, authored a massive volume entitled "Tragedy and Hope" in which he states: "There does exist and has existed for a generation, an international network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims, and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies, but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known." </em></font></h1>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<h1 id="watch-headline-title" style="padding-bottom: 8px;"><font size="1"><em><br />
</em></font></h1>
<p><font face="Arial" size="1"><em>"The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences..."</em></font></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="1"><em>"The apex of the system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the worlds' central banks which were themselves private corporations..."</em></font></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="1"><em>"The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other economic groups." Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time (Macmillan Company, 1966,) Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University</em></font></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="1"><em>"The Council on Foreign Relations is the American branch of a society which originated in England (RIIA) ... [and] ... believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established." Dr. Carroll Quigley</em></font></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="1"><em>"As a teenager, I heard John Kennedy's summons to citizenship. And then, as a student, I heard that call clarified by a professor I had named Carroll Quigley."President Clinton, in his acceptance speech for the Democratic Party's nomination for president, 16 July 1992</em></font></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="1"><em>Read the full book "Tragedy and Hope" here:</em></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><font face="Arial"><em><a class="yt-uix-redirect-link" dir="ltr" rel="nofollow" title="http://www.archive.org/stream/TragedyAndHope/TH_djvu.txt" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=htt ... zY3OEAxMzI5ODYxMjc4" data-redirect-href-updated="true">http://www.archive.org/stream/Tragedy ... t;</font></p>

Posted on: 2012/2/21 22:58
Citat: Prof. Antony C Sutton "Det var ingen frihet i Hitlers Tyskland, och det var ingen frihet under Marxismen, och inte heller kommer det att vara någon frihet under New World Order, om det låter som George Orwells 1984 så är det det!"

Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper