vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

Pyramid strukktur- och människa (Sigmund Kvalöy)

See User information
Lite korta utdrag ur nåra sidor från boken Mangfold og tid av Sigmund Kvalöy. Pga. det norska språket har jag översatt till engelska så översättningen är kanske inte helt perfekt.

Wrong demands

The thought that I here want to express for the reader - a beginning tryout - is the following. We stand in our time before a growing crisis-development that many are pointing to the unitedness, uniforming and central-controlled directing structures,- built up for serving only a little part of humanities possible interests, and that demands citizens that are continuously identifiable, centrally accountable entities[...] The cause for this to happen again and again within different cultures is, because it is a talk about different integrating levels inside the same totality - units of the different levels that needs to be functioning together with eachother, - at the side of that every culture produce some kind of pattern of thought that will dominate the "surviving manuscripts" and that intellectually almost is of some kind of human-type that searches and thinks through things according to established base-patterns. [...]

The knowledge we have of human history and different cultures pretty much deals with cultures that in some fundamental terms are like our own. [...] That is, cultures that are built up on more or less the same type or organizational patterns as our own. That is to say that the cultures we examine, as historians or as schoolkids, are pretty much grouping around the series of pyramidal, standardized, suppressing and self-killing societies that I have referred to earlier. [...] The interpretation is that all cultures that - explicitly or implicitly - builds on human united identification and on central-directed continuation in the social structure - and this fundamental paradigm has been functioning, I think, as an instrument of power in this that these cultures lay the people and land under them self and expanded their religions and philosophies[...] Pyramidic societies builds on "elemental particles" in the form of pyramidal human-mind, and on pyramidical personalities that demands to be ruled by a pyramidal type, outside and from above[...]

... But the final resolution from the "human as a suitable building block" has been unstoppably been prevented by the power-structures and the power-ideologies including their mechanisms for justifying themselves ideationally - that the search for humanity and freedom have been demanded to precede within [it's strucutres][...] Most likely the power-directing society that will take over after the industrial-growing-society will be strongly central-directed, expert-dominated, characterized by rationalizing-cards and politics,- so that we will have a period of pyramidical organization that is trying to maintain, and where suppression will be naked and painful, because that the skeleton of the pyramids will hit back[...] In other words we need a way to grab the world and ourselves that is functioning in a continuousely rejecting way of the pyramidical manipulation.

Posted on: 2013/3/23 14:23
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper