vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

Dagens Citat - NWO/ Illuminati-Edition

See User information
"There exists in the world today, and has existed for thousands of years, a body of enlightened humans united in what might be termed, an Order of the Quest. It is composed of those whose intellectual and spiritual perceptions have revealed to them that civilisation has a secret Destiny...The outcome of this 'secret destiny' is a World Order ruled by a king with supernatural powers (antichrist). This king was descended of a divine race; that is, he belonged to the Order of the Illumined; for those who come to a state of wisdom then belong to a family of heroes-perfected human beings."

- Manly P Hall, 33rd degree Mason, from his book, The Secret Destiny of America.

Posted on: 2006/7/22 15:41
The answer to 1984 is 1776

newworldsheep.com
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: Dagens Citat - NWO/ Illuminati-Edition

See User information
"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

— David Rockefeller (Memoirs, 2002)

Posted on: 2006/7/22 15:42

newworldsheep.com
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

See User information
“I have been convinced that we, as an Order, have come under the power of some very evil occult Order, profoundly versed in science both occult and otherwise, though not infallible, their methods being BLACK MAGIC, that is to say, electro-magnetic power, hypnotism and powerful suggestion. We are convinced that the Order is being controlled by some Sun Order, after the nature of the Illuminati, if not by that Order itself”

— The Duke of Brunswick (Grand Master of World Freemasonry, 1700s)

Posted on: 2006/7/22 17:42

newworldsheep.com

See User information
“Why should we not form a secret society with but one object: the furtherance of the British Empire and the bringing of the whole uncivilised world under British rule for the recovery of the United States for making the Anglo-Saxon race but one Empire. What a dream, and yet it is probable, it is possible.”

— Cecil Rhodes

Posted on: 2006/7/22 17:47

newworldsheep.com

See User information
Quote:

Mojo skrev:
“I have been convinced that we, as an Order, have come under the power of some very evil occult Order, profoundly versed in science both occult and otherwise, though not infallible, their methods being BLACK MAGIC, that is to say, electro-magnetic power, hypnotism and powerful suggestion. We are convinced that the Order is being controlled by some Sun Order, after the nature of the Illuminati, if not by that Order itself”

— The Duke of Brunswick (Grand Master of World Freemasonry, 1700s)

Imponerande att du hittade det här citatet.

Det är ju ett sensationellt uttalande. En stormästare i frimurarorden inser alltså att de blivit infiltrerade av mycket mörka krafter, och nämner dessutom illuminate, som använder sig av svart magi och elektro-magnetiska krafter!!!!

Betänk sedan att detta uttalande gjordes på 1700-talet!!!

Posted on: 2006/7/23 0:08
Religion separerar - Andlighet förenar

See User information
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true."

Henry Kissinger

Posted on: 2006/7/23 11:35
Religion separerar - Andlighet förenar

See User information
“…We see our edifice…crumbling and covering the ground with ruins, we see the destruction that our hands no longer arrest…a great sect arose, which taking for its motto the good and the happiness of man, worked in the darkness of the conspiracy to make the happiness of humanity a prey for itself. This sect is known to everyone, its brothers are known no less than it name. it is they who have undermined the foundations of the Order to the point of complete overthrow; it is by them that all humanity has been poisoned and led astray for several generations…They began by casting odium on religion…Their masters had nothing less in view than the thrones of the earth, and the governments of the nations was to be directed by their nocturnal clubs…the misuse of our order…has produced all the political and moral troubles with which the world is filled today…we must from this moment dissolve the whole Order”

— Duke of Brunswick (Grand Master of German Freemasonry. Written to Brethren in 1794)

Posted on: 2006/7/24 0:04

newworldsheep.com

See User information
“Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end”

— Rabbi Isaac Wise (of B’nai B’rith, quoted in Israelite of America, Aug 3, 1866)

Posted on: 2006/7/25 13:55

newworldsheep.com

See User information
“We form an association of brothers in all points of the globe…Yet there is one unseen that can hardly be felt, yet it weighs on us. Whence comes it? Where is it? No one knows…or at least no one tells. This association is secret even to us the veterans of the Secret Societies”

— Guiseppe Mazzini (Head of the Bavarian Illuminati 1800s. Successor to Weishaupt)

Posted on: 2006/7/25 14:20

newworldsheep.com

See User information
"EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT, Civil Libertarians!!"

Någon nyhetsuppläsare i ett extremt partiskt inslag om RFID-chip, visat i Alex Jone's "Masters of Terror"

Posted on: 2006/7/25 15:58

See User information
“The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the three lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it”

— Adam Weishaupt (Founder of the Bavarian Iluminati, 1776. From John Robinson’s Proofs of a Conspiracy, 1798)

Posted on: 2006/7/25 18:01

newworldsheep.com

See User information
“For those of you who know, there is nothing further I need to say. For those of you who don't know, start researching now. For those of you who don't know and don't care you will neither research nor prepare, but you can never say you weren't warned, only that you didn't believe what you were told.”

— David Booth

Posted on: 2006/7/26 0:45

newworldsheep.com

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper