vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

DOM ÄR REDAN HÄR...

See User information
Vissa har tydligen inte fattat att konspirationen går högre upp än Illuminati. Många jag talat med stirrar sig mer eller mindre hela tiden blinda på Illuminati, frimurarna, judiska nätverk, politiker, världsläget, krig osv, osv,...men dessa manifestationer är endast ett spel för galleriet,...de är endast ett "symptom",...på att helt andra krafter driver på och håller i trådarna. Det är just dessa mörka krafter som numera styr och samarbetar med "eliten" för att deras (gråingarnas) agenda skall fullbordas.

Redan sedan lång tid tillbaka så har "gråingar" på olika sätt blandat sig in i mänsklighetens utveckling. De är här nu, och arbetet pågår för fullt på att fullborda den nya världsordningen. De samarbetar med Illuminati och USA.s regering...

1947 störtade en utomjordisk farkost i Roswell, och myndigheterna fick tag på en "gråing" som överlevde, och en annan var död. Den levande hölls fången under area 51 i det underjordiska forsknings komplexet, men samarbetar numera med myndigheterna. DNA forskning bedrivs, utveckling av överlägsen rymdteknik mm. Här är bilder på den döda...

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Psilo

Posted on: 2005/12/3 18:15
"They are already here..."
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: DOM ÄR REDAN HÄR...

See User information
Skiss av fd anställd i det underjordiska komplexet under area 51...

Resized Image

Posted on: 2005/12/3 20:22
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

See User information
err..?

Posted on: 2005/12/3 20:29

See User information
Axplock av diverse "tidigare area51-anställdas" vittnesmål...(skumma prylar)

Quote:
The facility is a bio-genetics lab and is connected to Los Alamos that was the first site of the atom bombs experiments in New Mexico. It's always been a high security research area for the US Government. He says there's an underground connection by subway or tube shuttle to the Los Alamos. OK. The research there is about genetics and research into also other intelligent species and the comparison between human and alien biology.

Quote:
...research indicates centuries ago that the aliens that he's going to talk about here entered into a contract with a secret group called the Illuminati. I think you have heard about these before. If you have read Sector 9 book for instance you'll find out that one of the chief - what we call implanters: people that work in secret to control you mentally - one of the chief ones was Adam Weishaupt. Curiously enough he was the founder of the Illuminati, right over here in Germany. You all know the story of that.

Quote:
...these people who worked there told them that the aliens themselves regard themselves as an old people who lived on Earth, that they were crossbred from a human and reptilian species.

Quote:
The Trilateral Commission, remember that? That is one of the secret, not secret, sort of advisory group, one of the grey eminences behind the government. You might find guys like Kissinger in there, and also the Illuminati. He said they have connections to the Illuminati - the Trilateral. And what's the other guys? The Council on Foreign Relations, CFR. Now you might know the Council of Foreign Relation people in Europe as the Bilderbergers. The grey eminences that sort of sit there and decide what your country should do and tell your elected officials how they should do.

Quote:
Now that's their symbol. It's a black triangle on a red background. This is the US Government insignia given to them by the Illuminati, and that of course is the pyramid with the eye in it. You haven't seen that before, look at a United States dollarbill, it's right on the back. And this is the Dulce Base symbol. People that work here have this on their uniform. It's the same trilateral upside down with a tau in it, the Greek letter tau. Now tau could stand for Terra or Teegeeack, which is the real name of this planet. If you look in a space logbook that's Teegeeack. OK, so that means they are down here on the around. These guys are coming from Andromeda, they are an outer space connection and these are your Illuminati connection. OK? I just want you to know the symbols in case you ever see these on some strange trucks or cars or aircrafts going by. Here's an American dollar. I don't know if you can see it, but there's a little.....

Quote:
He's saying that this has already been perfected to the degree that we already have, he talks about America, already has its disposable slave race. Clones, you understand. They bring them up from ba... from small foetus here, clone, and make many copies of the same thing. Yes, OK. And they don't have no mummies and daddies, so the Government owns them.

Quote:
Radio Hypnotic Intercerebral Control, RHIC. Radio, Hypnotic, Intercerebral, in the middle of the cerebral Control, RHIC. Intercerebral - inside the cerebral or in between the cerebral areas of the brain - Control. Apparently, when you radio transmit it you can actually hear the vibrations or the words or the thoughts coming through. That's what they say, that's what the witnesses say - the victims I should say.

Quote:
He's telling people to go research this themselves. That the data on these groups - Trilateral people, the US Government, MJ 12 and the people who run the secret establishments - is available, if you research it enough in your library and your government records. So he's asking people to go and look it up for themselves, so they will find out who is on the MJ 12 Committee. But you never see the names in the newspapers. And he wants them to get a reality for themselves.

Quote:
All the CIA Directors, all the Secretaries of State were all members of the Council on Foreign Relations and also the MJ 12, includes Kissinger. They are the people that rule the nation. He's telling about George Bush was called upon by the committee to smuggle the drugs in through his off-shore oilplatforms in 1955. There are no customs on the oilplatforms. It's all for the alien projects. This secret government is killing America's children with drugs. They have made agreements with the alien nation from another planet to rule the world.

Quote:
He talks about some of the economic scenarios they are planning. That it's mainly concerning with the debt problem that they really want to have there. Because they can make the United States' currency almost worthless at any time they want. Bring everybody under control with the credit-cards and a mark on the forehead or the back of their hand, which is an old carrying through the scenario from the bible, which the aliens admitted that they had been around putting in information about 2000 years ago.

Posted on: 2005/12/3 22:56

Anonym
va hände med bilderna då?

See User information

Posted on: 2005/12/4 21:07

Anonym
det sägs oxå att detta var en annan slags mörkläggning...

ja har även hört att detta inte var utomjordingar utan vanliga människor som utsattes för en massa sjuka exprement och blev sådär.
o krashen gjorde så de blev extra tillknycklade...

(att regeringen ville dölja att de höll på med människoexprement)

sånt här med reptiler osv vet ja ej om ja tror på eller inte
ja håller det mest öppet skulle förvisso inte bli ett dug förvånad om rockefeller blev en ödla i direktsändning i tv...

ja finner det troligt att det är såhär men vill ha bevis som faller i rätten

reptilteorin bygger ju mest på gamla berättelser o vittnen
sen finns det en massa konstigheter...

MVH Maggot

See User information
Redan för över 5000 år sedan så skrevs vedaböckerna, och de är fulla av berättelser om utomjordingar och flygande farkoster.
Även i Bibeln och andra skrifter kan man hitta liknande vittnesmål och berättelser. Dessa vittnesmål och berättelser kan ju inte bara ha uppstått från tomma intet...ingen rök utan eld brukar man ju säga.

Här är ett litet axplock med några verser ur Srimad Bhagvatam...översatt till engelska från sanskrit.

SB 2.2.26
At the time of the final devastation of the complete universe [the end of the duration of Brahma's life], a flame of fire emanates from the mouth of Ananta [from the bottom of the universe]. The yogi sees all the planets of the universe burning to ashes, and thus he leaves for Satyaloka by airplanes used by the great purified souls. The duration of life in Satyaloka is calculated to be 15,480,000,000,000 years

SB 8.10.16-18
For that battle the most celebrated commander in chief, Maharaja Bali, son of Virocana, was seated on a wonderful airplane named Vaihayasa. O King, this beautifully decorated airplane had been manufactured by the demon Maya and was equipped with weapons for all types of combat. It was inconceivable and indescribable. Indeed, it was sometimes visible and sometimes not. Seated in this airplane under a beautiful protective umbrella and being fanned by the best of cāmaras, Maharaja Bali, surrounded by his captains and commanders, appeared just like the moon rising in the evening, illuminating all directions.

SB 8.11.12
When Indra, the defeater of enemies, released his infallible thunderbolt scepter at Bali Maharaja with a desire to kill him, Bali Maharaja indeed fell to the ground with his airplane, like a mountain with its wings cut off.

SB 8.15.16
The city was full of courtyards, wide roads, assembly houses, and not less than one hundred million airplanes. The crossroads were made of pearl, and there were sitting places made of diamond and coral.

SB 8.23.26-27
Lord Brahma, Lord Siva, Lord Kārttikeya, the great sage Bhr?gu, other saintly persons, the inhabitants of Pitr?loka and all other living entities present, including the inhabitants of Siddhaloka and living entities who travel in outer space by airplane, all glorified the uncommon activities of Lord Vāmanadeva. O King, while chanting about and glorifying the Lord, they returned to their respective heavenly planets. They also praised the position of Aditi.

Posted on: 2005/12/6 0:52

Anonym
Stor skilnad

att rymdisar / reptiler varit här och härjat kan ju absolut tänka mig ...
men att de idag skulle styra och utforma politik idag? ..
därifrån är steget ganska långt!

David icke menar att dessa snubbar byggde bla pyramiderna
ok visst kanske det...
men att de skulle ha något att göra idag med vår jord bygger mest ju bara på vittnen
som säger sig ha sett människor shapeshifta

men hur många har inte sett Elvis?

Hälsningar från MASKEN

See User information
...det är inte bara vittnen som snackar om shapeshifting och såna prylar,...jag snackar inte om David Icke, eller hans reptilteori,...utan det handlar om tidigare anställda inom NSA och som arbetat i area51, och som har trätt fram och berättat att det störtade en utomjordisk farkost i Roswell 1947, samt att det är gråingar som arbetar tillsammans med forskare i det underjordiska forskningskomplex under area51. Skulle alla dessa personer, och ofta högt uppsatta inom militär, flygvapen och forskning vara mytomaner eller lögnare, eller sinnessjuka?
Nä, det är så vitt jag vet inte någon rök utan att det finns en eld någonstans.

Elvis

Posted on: 2005/12/6 18:16

See User information
F-n, Maggoth - din "otrogna hund" - Hö,hö... Kolla här syndikalisternas grejj: "It's a black triangle on a red background. " - Svart och rött - f-n, det är ju så man kan gråta.... naturligtvis så är det "gråisarna som ligger bakom det mesta - men kamoflerar det genom att tjata om sitt : "Frihet-Jämlikhet och Broderskap" - Sedan lurar de skjortan av alla som är i närheten...

Och som P-C, menar Dessa Jahwes (rymdledaren) underhuggare och verktyg är just dessa vi håller ögona på - men vad som ligger bakom hela skiten det är det lite mindre bevänt med (De stenarna, skall vi också vända på och det är ju det viktigaste, eftersom det kommer att föklara det mesta) -
Va f-n, vill de?

Naturligtvis, full kontroll på mänskligheten och varför? Ja, jag har i alla fall en teori en "ledteori" - Likt H.T. Laurency menar ang - det svarta brödraskapets uppgift, att vara ett verktyg för ett ännu mera och högre mål än vad de själva förstår: Att föra mänskligheten framåt!!!

Ty, utan "motstånd"/svårigheter/prövningar - ingen som hellst, utveckling - så varför de djävlas är just för att vi just nu behöver just denna "dos" av svårigheter...

Dessa rymdisar är alltså ofrivilliga verktyg för mänsklighetens/livets, utveckling, liksom... Ungefär...

Men som man säger - "När det är som mörkast är (det sanna) ljuset som närmast"... Hö,hö... Så ta det lungt... (D)et (O)rdnar (S)ig (="DOS")
samt: plus, - den lille : (Grymmlingen)

Posted on: 2005/12/6 18:26
"Många kommer att tro sig falla" - Många kommer att tvingas resa sig"

Inre Frid - Yttre Fred - Sann Frihet!

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper