vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

IQ.org: Assange pre-wikileaks

See User information
Lär känna Julian Assange före wikileaks
Känns som han är på riktigt, för den som tror han är en CIA agent.

http://web.archive.org/web/20071020051936/http://iq.org/

Aplock:

Quote:

Wed 03 Jan 2007 : Witnessing

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence and thereby eventually lose all ability to defend ourselves and those we love. In a modern economy it is impossible to seal oneself off from injustice.

If we have brains or courage, then we are blessed and called on not to frit these qualities away, standing agape at the ideas of others, winning pissing contests, improving the efficiencies of the neocorporate state, or immersing ourselves in obscuranta, but rather to prove the vigor of our talents against the strongest opponents of love we can find.

If we can only live once, then let it be a daring adventure that draws on all our powers. Let it be with similar types whos hearts and heads we may be proud of. Let our grandchildren delight to find the start of our stories in their ears but the endings all around in their wandering eyes.

The whole universe or the structure that perceives it is a worthy opponent, but try as I may I can not escape the sound of suffering. Perhaps as an old man I will take great comfort in pottering around in a lab and gently talking to students in the summer evening and will accept suffering with insouciance. But not now; men in their prime, if they have convictions are tasked to act on them "

Quote:
Wed 12 Jul 2006 : The cream of Australian Physics

There are no unarguable axioms of value or worth, there are only
inclinations and my inclinations have turned to an intense loathing
of institutions, and most of the people in them; those spineless
supplicants agape at the passing of other men's ideas, not drawn by
desire, but driven by fear and ignorance, to the tepid hearth of
institutionalism. One may argue as to the qualities of a passing man's
wife, but as a life philosophy it can only appeal to self-loathing
celibates. How much better the subjective stance which curls the mind
around the lovely creature in one's embrace!

This perception etched into me when I attended an Australian
Institute of Physics conference at ANU with 900 career physicists,
the body of which were snivelling fearful conformists of woefully,
woefully inferior character. For every Feynman or Lorentz, 100 pen
pushing wretches scratching each others eyes out in academic
committees or building better bombs for the DSTO (Defence Science &
Technology Organisation), who had provided everyone with a bag,
embossed with their logo, which most physicists pathetically lugged
about with pride and ignorance.

A year before, also at ANU, I represented my university at the
Australian National Physics Competition. At the prize ceremony, the
head of ANU physics, motioned to us and said, 'You are the cream of
Australian physics'. I looked around, and thought, 'Christ Almighty,
I hope he's wrong'.

Quote:
Thu 08 Jun 2006 : The history of warfare The history of warfare is similarly subdivided, although here the phases are Retribution, Anticipation, and Diplomacy. Thus:
* Retribution: I'm going to kill you because you killed my brother.
* Anticipation: I'm going to kill you because I killed your brother.
* Diplomacy: I'm going to kill my brother and then kill you on the pretext that your brother did it.

Posted on: 2010/12/11 12:42
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: IQ.org: Assange pre-wikileaks

See User information
WikiRebels - The Documentary (1/4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhTfOL ... feature=player_embedded#!

2:; [b]IT gorillas? ?[/b]:)En art som håller på att dö ut efter denna affär!!!

Posted on: 2010/12/11 15:08
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

See User information
Känns som han faktiskt är på riktigt, men det spelar egentligen ingen roll om han skulle vara CIA, huvudsaken är att informationen kommer ut OCH att internet förblir ocensurerat!

Posted on: 2010/12/11 16:46
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

/Benjamin Franklin

See User information

Jag är övertygad att det finns två delar i detta inom den så kallade "NWO".

En som vill ha ett uppvaknande och en som vill ha kvar "status quo".

Har svårt att se det på annat sätt.

Posted on: 2010/12/11 17:23

FRI
Ej Kontrakterad av företagspolicy av stat, företag eller annan fiktion.

Jag ger er En nyckel, men det är Du som måste vrida om låset där det passar.

Bättring för alla!

See User information
Jag förstår eran stådpunkt:)men...

Det händer att hela ens framtid kommer på en enda dag...

Posted on: 2010/12/11 17:27

See User information
En person som jag har lite svårt att lita på, Leo "råttan" Zagami, påstår att det inom Illuminati finns två faktioner, en som är "god" och en som är "ond". Båda sysslar dock med samma sak, ritualer, svart magi, konspirationer, lögner och bedrägeri så jag vet inte riktigt vad som skulle göra dena ena bättre än den andra. Enligt Zagami så är det tydligen typen av magi man använder som avgör om man är god eller ond, inte den skada man faktiskt tillför andra.
Konstig filosofi, minst sagt.

Posted on: 2010/12/12 5:18
"Now I have become death, the destroyer of worlds"

See User information
Angående Zagami, det finns både svart och vit magi, eller om man vill kallade de riter. Vad jag förstått kan man välja om man vill ägna sig åt vit eller svart magi men de arbetar mot samma mål. Tror att Zagami sänds ut för att sprida desinformation och kanske rekrytera folk.

Posted on: 2010/12/12 9:44

See User information
Jo det är den känslan jag får ifrån honom också. Men han verkar väldigt väl påläst och formligen sprutar ur sig namn och information i alla intervjuer. Nästan så man undrar om han bara skryter eller vad det är frågan om.

Posted on: 2010/12/17 3:47
"Now I have become death, the destroyer of worlds"

See User information
Wikileaks' Assange's Lawyer has connections to Rothschilds

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blog ... s-connections-rothschilds

It has emerged recently that Assange is in the UK since October which means that all those three successive and massive US documents "leaks" have been orchestrated by him from his secret residence in the UK.

So why is this done from the UK. The answer is because that is where he is the closest from his masters, the super powerful dynastic Rothschild banking and zionist family.

And now here comes the proof that this is indeed the case:

Assange's lawyer is the prominent Mark Stephens whose law firm Finers Stephens Innocent is legal adviser to the Rothschild Waddesdon Trust which is concerned with the "maintenance, improvement and payment of certain of the outgoings in respect of Waddesdon Manor (Rothschild's most prestigious property in the UK) in the Vale of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire."

The Wadesdon Trust's board of trustees is chaired by the Queen''s former Private Secretary Lord Fellowes and has three Rothschild family members as trustees, Lord (Jacob) Rothschild, Lady Rothschild (his wife) and Beth Matilda Rothschild. It is domiciled 14 St James's Place in London which is also the London address of Lord Jacob Rothschild and his high profile wealth management business St. James's Place Group (formerly J. Rothschild Assurance Group).

http://www.charityperformance.com/charity-details.php?id=17426

Besides that, and as a side note, Mark Stephens law firm Finers Stephens Innocent appears to have a strong focus in providing tax avoidance advisory services to mega-rich customers (see Michael Lewis and Simon Malkiel particularly) such as, I suspect, Sir Philip Green who advises the government on how to recover the mega money his and his peers avoid to pay in taxes thanks to the services of Finers Stephens Innocent's lawyers by squeezing public services, etc....

http://www.fsilaw.com/

In summary Assange's lawyer is a high profile establishment lawyer whose law firm works for the Rothschilds.

It seems to me that this is proof enough that Assange is a Rothschild puppet and that Wikileaks is a Rothschild operation.

Posted on: 2010/12/17 7:56

See User information
hmmm ...

Ligger mycket i detdär han säger.

Om det framkommer att en såpass känd organisation som wikileaks rörelse släpper fri information och sanning i sådanaa mängder, och den kan tystas vad är det då som säger att inte vemsomhelst kan tystas?
Det är ju i praktiken och basunera ut messet att den som försöker dela med sig uppgifter om sånt som strider mot massmedians uppgifter och staternas är körd.

Lol Varför blir man inte förvånad att internetcensur kom på tal efter detta med wikileaks?

Vi har ju vetat länge att det sticker i ögonen på dem att vi kan kommunicera fritt.

Trots allt förlitar sig diskrimineringslagar på att man inte har samröre med varandra eller vetskap om varandras ställningstagande i frågor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHPVdb ... feature=player_embedded#!

Posted on: 2010/12/17 14:27
Resized Image

See User information
Från min Fb.
Tackar lisa

http://www.sourze.se/Wikileaks_%C3%B6 ... blissemanget_10732064.asp

Citat:
När demokratiskt valda företrädare talar om att jaga och skjuta människor utan rättslig prövning, så borde våra företrädare i riksdag och regering protestera.

Posted on: 2010/12/17 14:35
Resized Image

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper