vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

Horror-Sterilizations in India Result of UN Family Planning Deadlines

See User information
Horror-Sterilizations in India Result of UN Family Planning Deadlines

http://www.infowars.com/horror-steril ... amily-planning-deadlines/

Jurriaan Maessen
Infowars.com
February 17, 2012

According to a recent report out of India, several victims of forced sterilization by state officials have come forward, providing bonechilling evidence of widespread sterilization practices in Madhya Pradesh, a huge province in India’s heartland. An item carried by India Today, under the header “conned into sterilization” features no less than 8 victims of Indian government officials, who routinely round up citizens and sterilize them just to meet the state’s family planning targets. As it turns out, it’s not the state’s targets they are meeting. Every time some chicken-necked eugenicist grabs a surgical knife, it is the desires of the UN and World Health Organization he’s satisfying.

The victims interviewed include a 98-year old man and an 80-year old man, both of whom were forced to undergo vasectomy. Government officials threatened the men with withholding their social benefits if they refused.

“While these men got to live the life they wanted till a ripe old age, 24-year old Jamuna Kori of Sidhi district was not so lucky. One day, he was just picked up from a road by two men, sterilised and left on the highway again.”

The article, written by correspondent Rahul Singh, also features a woman who was drugged into submission:

“They gave me something to drink and I fell unconscious. When I woke up I realized they had operated on me. I want an inquiry”.

The video also shows several mentally challenged individuals, who were not even threatened but just directly operated upon.

The clip also features a 25 year old man who took his 2 year old son for an anti-rabies vaccine after the boy was bitten by a dog. The doctors told the man they would only treat his son if the father would undergo sterilization. The Telegraph carried an article recently about this case, in which the young father said:

“My son’s life was more important. I was told private hospitals charge 900 Rupees (£11) for each injection,” he told The Indian Express.”

“In 2010”, states a 2011 article out of New Delhi, “Madhya Pradesh achieved a record sterilization target of 645,000, luring villagers with freebies such as mobile phones, two-wheelers and gold coins to undergo sterilization.”

But now, in 2012, it seems the eugenicists in the UN are loosing patience as now they just order people picked up from the road to have them drugged and sterilized.

In an ad put out by the UNFPA (the United Nations Population Fund) for the job of family planning consultant (7 vacancies) the candidates are being informed about the reasons for more hands:

“Given that the presence of the private sector is marginal, there is major client load on the public health system. Hence, if sterilization services in Madhya Pradesh have to pick up, public health system has to gear itself and other options of public–private partnership, wherever feasible, will have to be explored.”

Another piece of evidence that the sterilisation-efforts contributed to the state is actually being coordinated by the UNFPA:

“It is proposed to have a dedicated technical person in the office of divisional joint director, as divisional family planning consultant, supported by UNFPA. The consultant would be physically located in the office of divisional joint director health services and will work under direct administrative and technical control of joint director health services.”

My July 2010 article “State-Sponsored Eugenics in Uzbekistan Made Possible by UN, US and World Bank Funding” bears witness to the fact that the UN’s policies are not restricted to India. In fact, these practices are being conducted worldwide- always with the help of the same old modus operandi: the UNFPA constricts sovereign nations to the point of them accepting trading-“privileges”. In order to safeguard a seat around the transnational table, these nations- often struggling with widespread poverty- accept every and any condition by the lender of last resort (World Bank, UN). These conditions are far from secret. They are actually right out in the open.

This latest Indian horror story is further evidence of the fact that not the Indian state is the initiator of these forced sterilization policies, as the article by Rahul Singh argues. It is the UNFPA rather, the enforcement arm of the eugenicists, which both sets the standards, provides the technology, recruits the medical personnel, and- on a global level- enforces these sterilization policies through binding treaties and other supranational strangleholds.

Posted on: 2012/2/18 12:00
Citat: Prof. Antony C Sutton "Det var ingen frihet i Hitlers Tyskland, och det var ingen frihet under Marxismen, och inte heller kommer det att vara någon frihet under New World Order, om det låter som George Orwells 1984 så är det det!"

Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper