vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

Rothschild vem är det?

See User information
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__29KEqEV8s Glutta innan den försvinner....Fin historia.

Posted on: 2007/9/9 16:09
Ju flera kockar ju mindre till gästerna..
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: Rothschild vem är det?

See User information
Nice och konkret sammanfattning. Sånnt som folk behöver veta..
Det är inte bara nazis och galna konspirations folk som tycker Rotchilds är rika.. Eller?

Posted on: 2007/9/10 3:04
http://www.cfz.org.uk/
There is no government like NO government!
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

See User information
Tittar nu, intressant är det alltid

Posted on: 2007/9/10 4:27
"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power."

See User information
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooTKpGGlU3Q och lite av zionistagendan eller ska det kallas Rothschildagendan?

Posted on: 2007/9/10 11:47

See User information
Ofta begriper jag inte syftet med filmer på nätet. Filmen innehåller nästan bara text. Varför presentera text i filmformat? Vore det inte bättre att skriva en bok eller ännu enklare en vanlig webb-sida med läs- och sök-bar text och bra bilder?

Posted on: 2007/9/10 15:49

See User information
rent generellt sett trot jag mer folk ser en sådan film på nätet än läser samma text som presenteras i textformat.. men jag vetinte, dom kunde väll ha haft med lite filmsnuttar eller naratat det för bättre resultat.

Posted on: 2007/9/10 19:10
http://www.cfz.org.uk/
There is no government like NO government!

See User information
Brödtext: THANKS~ Russell (Truth Seeker Against The New World Order)
Date: Sep 18, 2007 9:11 AM

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW THE ZIONISTS ISRAELI SUPPORTERS FEEL ABOUT OUR RIGHTS TO FREE SPEECH HERE IN THE USA.

WHAT EXACTLY IS IT THAT THEY ARE SO AFRAID OF US ALL KNOWING ABOUT?

HOW ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE REALLY ALL ABOUT? DECEPTION AND THE OVERTHROW OF OUR AMERICA~!

WHO DO YOU THINK REALLY "OWNS" AMERICA NOW ANYWAY?

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE REAL CAUSE BEHIND THE TOTAL EROSION OF OUR LIBERTIES AND FREEDOMS?

WHO DO YOU THINK THAT WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST REALLY BENEFITS?

BETTER WAKE UP FAST! THESE ZIONISTS ARE RAPIDLY COMPLETING THEIR CAREFULLY PLANNED ANNIHILATION OF THE NATION WE CALL HOME.

IF YOU THOUGHT WE WON THE WAR AGAINST COMMUNISM (THE COLD WAR) YOU MISSED SOMETHING! THINK AGAIN!

JEWISH ZIONISM=COMMUNISM=ISRAEL=RUSSIA=DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA!

Zionists on Youtube have viciously attacked my blog for more than seven days. These Zionist trolls are fraudulently checking the spam blocker button and removing my blogs posts so that it appears there are no postings when there are literally hundreds of posts. In addition, Zionists are writing crazed comments with crude words as well as misinformation. It gets worse.

A few days ago, I was informed by my hosting company for The Jew Watch Project that they had taken down my Jew Watch News site for violation of terms of service. I believe the word "hate site" was used. The company said they had received complaints and had folded.

Several years ago an official with the ADL discussed in detail how he and others called and threatened the web hosting company for Jew Watch. The the young man who ran the company told me he had been threatened. He said he was told that the community in Florida where he lived was more than 50% Jewish. He was then told, "You have to live here." He took this as a personal threat, and he asked me to remove the site.

The Zionists own more than 2,500 newpapers including the New York Times, Washington Post, New York Post, Boston Globe, Fox News, ABC, CBS, NBC, Viacom, and 96% of the non-newspaper media. I have one website and one Youtube channel, yet they act me for that. They have no sense of decency or fairness.

If we who are 98% of the nation did the same thing to them, they'd be shut down a lot faster than I was. But we have not been so visciously intolerant as they have been.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_JD0-oRp-E

Posted on: 2007/9/18 21:08

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper