vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

sionistpropaganda

See User information
Resized Image
sionistpropaganda i högsta hugget!

...och vadå "will", borde väl mer stå "does"?

hmm...

Posted on: 2006/2/11 17:39
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: zionistpropaganda

See User information
tjena Anti

var hittade du detta?

mvh eureka

Posted on: 2006/2/12 19:17
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: zionistpropaganda

See User information
hallå där,

den var uppsmälld på östra sidan av Fältöversten, på Östermalm i Stockholm. finns säkert uppsatt på fler ställen på stan.

mer info här!

Posted on: 2006/2/13 2:50

Re: sionistpropaganda

See User information
jag diggar den där stjärnan i den flaggan! lets make it happen!

"sionistpropaganda". läs texten din bigotta och ignoranta jävel!

Posted on: 2006/3/3 13:09

See User information
trevligt med personliga påhopp på denna site!
mr nice isn't so nice after all...

Posted on: 2006/3/3 14:28

See User information
well, jag ber om ursäkt för det personliga påhoppet, men skulle du kunna förklara på vilket sätt detta är "sionistpropaganda"? Ska inte museum och kulturliv ens få diskutera judar i europa då och nu? Ska vi inte ens få tala om dom 5000 år av systematiska förföljelser som det judiska folket fått utstå utan att nån kommunist-personlighet börjar skrika om just "sionist-propaganda"?

Dessutom verkar det ett intressant projekt så vitt jag kan se..

Förklara dig gärna närmare innan du slänger ur dig sådana kommenatrer så ska jag inte vara lika snabb med mina kommentarer..

Posted on: 2006/3/3 14:36

See User information
Quote:

mrnice skrev:
"sionistpropaganda". läs texten din bigotta och ignoranta jävel!

Posted on: 2006/3/3 16:42

See User information
svar till neo.

har redan bett om ursäkt för detta onödiga och antagligen felaktiga påhopp, onödigt att dra upp det till ytan. Tillför ditt inlägg något till debatten tycker du?

Jag tycker vi istället borde diskutera anti och hans påstående att detta skulle vara "sionistpropaganda".

till anti:

Jag väntar fortfarande på svar. Och än en gång, jag ber uppriktigt om ursäkt för det personliga påhoppet.

Posted on: 2006/3/3 16:52

See User information
Nejdå, det tillför inget till diskussionen, har bara svårt att förstå varför du reagerar på detta sett. Men hur som helst, du har bett om ursäkt så låt oss glömma detta.

Posted on: 2006/3/3 17:12

See User information
Either case, it IS propaganda. The use of the term "WILL shape future europe" is a positive mind control mechanism. It implies that it will and that its a done deal.

Here is a challenge..check out their website: http://www.tjchf.org/default_II.asp?p=a

Check them out. Either way, its propagandizing SOMETHING, and well, they are welcome to do what they want. Personally I think the flag should have its TRUE symbols, Dollar signs, swastikas and star of david, oh and a cross, oh and the masonic symbol, oh and all the other symbols of greed, violence and fear you can think of, with a nuclear symbol in the middle. ; )

Posted on: 2006/3/4 0:09

See User information
---------------------
HOMOPOPE WROTE:
ther case, it IS propaganda. The use of the term "WILL shape future europe" is a positive mind control mechanism. It implies that it will and that its a done deal.
-----------------------

just because of the use of such term like "will" doesnt mean its propaganda. The phenomenon is part of real reality in europe and therefor it has to be discussed. WILL means more like PROBABLY and BECAUSE OF more than some sort of propaganda mind trick.

----------------------
HOMOPOPE WROTE:
Here is a challenge..check out their website: http://www.tjchf.org/default_II.asp?p=a

Check them out. Either way, its propagandizing SOMETHING, and well, they are welcome to do what they want. Personally I think the flag should have its TRUE symbols, Dollar signs, swastikas and star of david, oh and a cross, oh and the masonic symbol, oh and all the other symbols of greed, violence and fear you can think of, with a nuclear symbol in the middle. ; )
--------------------------

yeah and I would like to ad to that the peacesign and the symbol of humanism, democracy and freedom if there are any. The last three are pretty obvious right. Th epeacesign is there because 60 years of peace in Europe (the stabile democracy parts) is a uniqe phenomenen. There hasnt been 60 years of peace in Europe since the roman empire and you cant count that because that was an empire. Democracy and freesom means peace. The day that we have democracy worldwide will mean PEACE WORLDWIDE.

Posted on: 2006/3/4 11:34

See User information
Mr Nice, read correctly. I SAID: The use of the term "WILL shape future europe" is a positive mind control mechanism. Its a psyops mechanism. When one reads it one affirms the positive in mental first person terms.

Like McDonal's "I'm Lovin it" campaign.

I did not imply that THAT was why it was propaganda.

From Wikipedia: "Propaganda is a specific type of message presentation directly aimed at influencing the opinions of people, rather than impartially providing information.
In some cultures the term is neutral or even positive, while in others the term has acquired a strong negative connotation. Its connotations can also vary over time.
For instance, in English, "propaganda" was originally a neutral term used to describe the dissemination of information in favor of a certain cause."

Peace in Europe? Really? Depends on what you mean by peace.

So the IRA was peaceful, and the British Wars in the Falklands and the Gulf Wars? How about "Yugoslavia?" or was that not in Europe?

Democracy and PEACE do not go hand in hand.

It is utterly naive to think so my friend. So I ask you this: How do you define peace, and how do you define propaganda, and while we are at it, how would you define "Zionism"?

Posted on: 2006/3/4 11:58

See User information
------------
HOMOPOPE WROTE:
Mr Nice, read correctly. I SAID: The use of the term "WILL shape future europe" is a positive mind control mechanism. Its a psyops mechanism. When one reads it one affirms the positive in mental first person terms.
-------------

And I disagree with you. Your reading in something to the term that isnt there.

-------------
HOMOPOE WROTE:
I did not imply that THAT was why it was propaganda.
---------------

I understood that.

--------------
HOMOPOE WROTE:
From Wikipedia: "Propaganda is a specific type of message presentation directly aimed at influencing the opinions of people, rather than impartially providing information.
In some cultures the term is neutral or even positive, while in others the term has acquired a strong negative connotation. Its connotations can also vary over time.
For instance, in English, "propaganda" was originally a neutral term used to describe the dissemination of information in favor of a certain cause."
---------------

I still believe you are tweaking the message wrong, As I said youre reading in something into it that isnt there. The WILL, as I said before, means more like "PROBABLY BEACUSE OF THE CURRENT SITUTION THINGS WILL EVOLVE THIS WAY". Do you understand what I mean, theres differnece between propagating an issue or cause and discussiing something existing real, especially when it comes to people and culture which both affect one and other.

----------------
HOMOPOPE WROTE:
Peace in Europe? Really? Depends on what you mean by peace.
----------------

Peace as in no wars between all the stabile democracies in Europe since 1945. A uniqum not only in european history.

---------------
HOMOPOPE WROTE:
So the IRA was peaceful, and the British Wars in the Falklands and the Gulf Wars? How about "Yugoslavia?" or was that not in Europe?
----------------

As I said in the first message: "STABILE DEMOCRACIES", this is a term with a firm definition within politics, go look it up and you will know what I mean with that. The IRA are a terrorgroup, lunitics within societies are hard to handle, yugoslavia was NOT a stabile democracy. What I didnt say was that stabile democracies dont fight EACH OTHER which more or less means that, as I stated before, there will be no WORLD PEACE until we aschieve WORLD DEMOCRACY.

---------------
HOMOPOE WROTE:
Democracy and PEACE do not go hand in hand.

It is utterly naive to think so my friend. So I ask you this: How do you define peace, and how do you define propaganda, and while we are at it, how would you define "Zionism"?
----------------

Here you are wrong. Check youre history facts. It is ignorant of you to state anything like that. STABILE DEMOCRACIES dont fight, STABILE DEMOCRACIES negotiate and use peacefull methods to settle disputes, as I said, check history and study the mechanisms of democracy and you WILL be proven wrong.

I dont want to go in on the last paragraph since I dont feel that would contribute to the discussion + I have a too busy schedule, + I answered most of that above in the answers to your other questions. As for the last part about zionism I would like to again ask for ANTI to elaborate on the issue first and why he feels that sign is "zionistpropaganda". How about it, ANTI, im still waiting for that answer!

A WORLD WITHOUT COMMUNISM, NAZISM, AND ISLAMISM! A WORLD FREE OF TOTALITARIANISM AND WORLD FULL OF DEMOCRACY, FREEDOM AND PEACE! HEMP&SOY EVERYBODY!

Posted on: 2006/3/4 12:19

See User information
Thanks for the interesting discussion!

If you mean perhaps say, Direct Democracy, sure it would be better. There is a catch:

People need to be ACTIVE and need to participate. Otherwise, as history shows us (relatively) that power corrupts, so checks and balances and a vigilant citizenry needs to be a central factor. I would aslo add to this humane technology and the support of the individual etc..

Really the problem lays in ownership of property, banks and the distrubution of wealth. Its a shitty situation, we have been propagandized to for a looooong time and even believe somehow that the ideas of deMOCKracy are somehow self-fullfilling panaceas.

A passified public in Sweden Canada or UK are less democratic than say the people in Bolivia that fought back for control of their water supply by american corporates in the masses.

People of the west are passive consuMORONS at best, and need waking up. A police state can be implimented in a "democracy" indeed it already exists. I lived in England for 6 years. I know this.

I would argue that these so called Stable Democracies are at a continual economic war with each other, that results in all sorts of attrocities. The most insideous of that is the rise of the EU to a proposed Nation State from a trading agreement.

Brussels, many argue, is anything but democratic. So how could its member states ultimately claim such?
I recommend the following film:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q ... ace+of+the+european+union

Democracy in a republic ruled by law, uncorrupt, open, with a majority of decentralized participants sounds like the ideal anarchist state to me!

Posted on: 2006/3/4 14:57

See User information
Tjabba, alla "Kultur-Revolutionärer" - Ty, som sagts - så är väl detta år:5766 =2006 - faktum - "Revolutionsåret"
mycket kommer att ske detta år - så visst skulle vi kunna kalla oss för "Avantgardet" om vi nu vill - Jag vill i alla fall!

Åter då till själva ämnet: Sionist-propagandan - Visst var det det på sätt och vis - men jag anser nog att det är vissa delar av "avantgardet" - som tryckt upp och hängt ut dessa "skrivelser" - anser jag i alla fall - men det gör ju inte innehållet mindre värt - det som står där är ju hur riktigt som allra helst - bara det att det inte är så som viönskar att det borde vara...
När det gäller EU - så "skyltar" - även jag med anknytningar - mellan EU-projektet och sionismen - för det är ju bara så! På min hemsida så har även jag valt att sammanställa EU - Med sionismen i en bild på själva flaggan...

Men jag kan inte riktigt förstå att det har "officiellt tryckts" upp dessa "antydningar" på legala affisher - Detta, är nog i så fall ett jävla stort misstag - Ty, det skadar nog "dem själva" - mer än det skulle kunna göra nytta, skulle jag tro...

Men det är ju klart - jag har ju tjatat om det där med "fåfänga" - detta att det är just detta som skulle fälla F-n och hans anhang...

Jag har nyligen "tryckt", mig - igenom - den där beryktade "Bibel-Koden" och försöker nu få in den i min uppfattning av livsbetingelserna och visst går det!

Det heter ju att "Kunskap är makt"! - Men jag skulle vilja säga att undanhålla kunskap - är en ännu större maktfaktor - plus har man tillgång till teknik som är otrolig så är det ju ingen konst att sammanställa händelseutvecklingen - som det görs i denna sk. "Bibel-koden" Dvs. avtydandet av denna sk. Guds Egen Bok"!

Man kan genom att manipulera händelseutvecklingen plus göra sk. "tidsresor" - faktum, visa på - att "händelser" kändes till för länge sedan och genom då sinnrika skrivelser - kunde så kommande tider läsa om sin egen samtid!

Förbannat, listigt! - Och varför händer då allt detta? "Syftet"? Detta är ju själva frågan - Och "vi" har genom allt vi studerat fått frågan besvarad - eller hur?

Det är frågan om ett underställande utav en "samsyn" som F-N, inte går av för några hackor! Efter kriget så kommr vi anbefalla den kanske läbbigaste fascismen, som någonsin sett dagens ljus(= mörker) Ungefär, så...

samt: plus: (Grymmlingen)

Posted on: 2006/3/4 15:34
"Många kommer att tro sig falla" - Många kommer att tvingas resa sig"

Inre Frid - Yttre Fred - Sann Frihet!

See User information
-----------
HOMOPOPE WROTE:

Thanks for the interesting discussion!

If you mean perhaps say, Direct Democracy, sure it would be better. There is a catch:

People need to be ACTIVE and need to participate. Otherwise, as history shows us (relatively) that power corrupts, so checks and balances and a vigilant citizenry needs to be a central factor. I would aslo add to this humane technology and the support of the individual etc..
-----------------

The problem with direct democracy is that it is not democratic just because 51% said so. Democracy is more than that, it about freedom of speach, freedom of religion, to live your life without anyone telling you how to live it and live it in peace and health.

-----------------
HOMOPOE WROTE:
Really the problem lays in ownership of property, banks and the distrubution of wealth. Its a shitty situation, we have been propagandized to for a looooong time and even believe somehow that the ideas of deMOCKracy are somehow self-fullfilling panaceas.
------------------

Its NOT shitty! What is shitty is that today in sweden for example the rich cant become poor and the poor cant became rich, the so called "poverty trap" created as a direct effect of 70 years of socialdemocratic rule. There will always be differences in every society, wheter financial or other, the only way to promote justice and equality is by giving the individual tools and possibilities to change their lives in positive direction by good healthcare and education oppurtunities for example. It has to be a dynaic society which only a democracy with market economy can offer.

-------------
HOMOPOPE WROTE:
A passified public in Sweden Canada or UK are less democratic than say the people in Bolivia that fought back for control of their water supply by american corporates in the masses.
--------------

Yeah, sure, there will always be problems with every society, there is no such thing as a flawless societym, thats why the democratic process and freedom of speach is so important, it offers a solution that no totalitarian or semi-totalitarian stat can offer.

-------------
HOMOPOE WROTE:
People of the west are passive consuMORONS at best, and need waking up. A police state can be implimented in a "democracy" indeed it already exists. I lived in England for 6 years. I know this.
---------------

You are being a bit cynic and naive at the same time, there will always be stupid people, what we have to have is a smart society which only a democracy can offer. Again, check your history, the only system that have promoted peace and intelligence is the liberal democracy.

-----------
HOMOPOE WROTE:
I would argue that these so called Stable Democracies are at a continual economic war with each other, that results in all sorts of attrocities. The most insideous of that is the rise of the EU to a proposed Nation State from a trading agreement.
-----------

Fort Europa HELL YEAH! Yeah, continual economic war, maybe you are right there, if you call healthy competition war, but thats always better than war with guns and bombs involved, dont you think. And in the end the trade and economic war leads to win-win situations.

------------
HOMOPOE WROTE:
Brussels, many argue, is anything but democratic. So how could its member states ultimately claim such?
I recommend the following film:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q ... ace+of+the+european+union
-----------------

Well, there will probably never be a utopian democracy, but we have the next best thing, no doubt. Have no time to watch the film, sorry, thanks anyway though.

------------------
HOMOPOE WROTE:
Democracy in a republic ruled by law, uncorrupt, open, with a majority of decentralized participants sounds like the ideal anarchist state to me!
------------------

Yeah, anarchism, but when anarchist start to try and put there beutifull vision of society into a reality, an actual society based on anarchistic wievs they end up with something very close to a liberal democracy.

Posted on: 2006/3/6 12:13

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper