vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

AGENDA 21 Video. Nu i effekt i Sverige

See User information
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETz4rMDwD_M

Maurice Strong and the "Agenda"
In 1992 Maurice Strong was the Secretary General of the historic United Nations (UNCED) Earth conference in Rio. This gathering featured an international cast of powerful figures in the environmental movement, government, business, and entertainment. Maurice Strong's wife Hannah, was involved in the NGO alternative meeting at the Summit called Global Forum '92. The Dalai Lama opened the meeting and, according to author Gary Kah, to ensure the success of the forum, Hanne Strong held a three-week vigil with Wisdomkeepers, a group of "global transformationalists." Through round-the-clock sacred fire, drumbeat, and meditation, the group helped hold the "energy pattern" for the duration of the summit.

It was hoped that an Earth Charter would be the result of this event. This was not the case, however an international agreement was adopted – Agenda 21 – which laid down the international "sustainable development" necessary to form a future Earth Charter agreement.

Maurice Strong hinted at the overtly pagan agenda proposed for a future Earth Charter, when in his opening address to the Rio Conference delegates he said, "It is the responsibility of each human being today to choose between the force of darkness and the force of light." [note: Alice Bailey, and Blavatsky before her, used these terms often.

Their writings state that the 'force of darkness' are those who adhere to the 'out-dated' Judeo-Christian faith; those who continue along their 'separative' paths of the one true God.

The 'force of light' (Lucifer), in there view, is the inclusive new age doctrine of a pagan pantheistic New World Religion. In the New Age of Aquarius there will be no room for the 'force of darkness' and 'separativeness'.] "We must therefore transform our attitudes and adopt a renewed respect for the SUPERIOR LAWS OF DIVINE NATURE," Strong finished with unanimous applause from the crowd.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Earth_Charter_Ark.htm

Posted on: 2008/8/30 14:32
Administration, VAKEN.SE
Courage is contagious.
Censorship is Freedumb. "Oh look, ANOTHER elephant in the living room, lets talk about it shall we?..."
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: AGENDA 21 Video. Nu i effekt i Sverige

See User information

Posted on: 2008/8/30 15:07
Administration, VAKEN.SE
Courage is contagious.
Censorship is Freedumb. "Oh look, ANOTHER elephant in the living room, lets talk about it shall we?..."
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

See User information
Agenda 21 – The UN Blueprint for the 21st Century
http://www.wiseupjournal.com/?p=475

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.co ... _the_Taking_Aug252008.mp3

"Century upon Century in the Making,
The Prize----The World for the Taking,
For 500 Years They Chipped Away,
At Competing Religions which Ruled the Day,
Above the Rubble a Crown is Lifted,
To Luciferian Doctrine, Creed of the Gifted,
The Lesser Man to Fade, Adieu,
While Self-Made Gods Strut Anew"

Posted on: 2008/8/30 16:41

Anonym
Finns det ingen kort verision på agenda 21, typ punkter, eller avdelningar,..... eller en detaljerad ver där allt står? Hittar som vanligt 70 olika ver om vad det är, igentligen.

See User information
Det finns innehållsförteckning, orkar själv inte läsa igenom hela dokumentet, i alla fall inte från en datorskärm.

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/articles/Agenda21.pdf

Posted on: 2008/8/30 16:53

Anonym
Tackar jin83!

See User information
Tack själv:)

Posted on: 2008/8/30 20:42

See User information
Vår lokale organisatör för Agenda 21 står nån gång varje år och informerar på torget om vad vi kan göra för att stoppa "uppvärmningen". Hon har dock glömt att nämna den planerade religionen som åker med köpet.

Posted on: 2008/8/30 23:15
* By opening oneself to truth, one will know when reality is spoken *

See User information
Quote:

Navitas skrev:
Vår lokale organisatör för Agenda 21 står nån gång varje år och informerar på torget om vad vi kan göra för att stoppa "uppvärmningen". Hon har dock glömt att nämna den planerade religionen som åker med köpet.

ska kolla lokallt med.

Posted on: 2008/8/31 18:15
Administration, VAKEN.SE
Courage is contagious.

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper