vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

ATLANTA -- A judge has ordered President Barack Obama to appear in court ~ Jan. 26th 2012

See User information
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dXhnObFdVgQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Posted on: 2012/1/25 16:37
Kreti och pleti är en i vardagligt bruk föraktlig beteckning för allehanda löst folk, den breda allmänheten, vem som helst, eller som det står i Nordisk Familjebok: ”personer utan börd, bildning eller samhällsställning.”
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: ATLANTA -- A judge has ordered President Barack Obama to appear in court ~ Jan. 26th 2012

See User information
President Barack Obama Posted A Fraudulent Birth Certificate On The White House Blog

http://stateoftheunion2012.wordpress. ... -on-the-white-house-blog/

This ‘official document’ was finally “filed in the public domain” in response to a growing furor over the lack of transparency surrounding the legitimacy of his alleged long-form birth certificate. The formal announcement by President Obama about the release of this eagerly awaited birth certificate was posted at the The White House Blog on April 27, 2011.

Nine months later there is mounting, conclusive evidence and expert testimony pointing directly to the fact that a fraudulent birth certificate copy has been posted by the President at the official White House website.
Where is the National Press Corp?
Where is the WashPo, NYT, WSJ, and USA Today?
Based on black and white evidence published on a government website, a sitting president has given every appearance that federal laws have been broken, perhaps a number of felony crimes committed. In short the public trust and social contract have been violated in a quite profound and fundamental way.
And, yet, the fourth estate (except the truly alternative media) is AWOL?
The mainstream media is out to lunch?
As for all the major networks like CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC and FOX – our national watchdogs – there’s simply nobody home?

Resized Image

Posted on: 2012/1/31 6:13
Kreti och pleti är en i vardagligt bruk föraktlig beteckning för allehanda löst folk, den breda allmänheten, vem som helst, eller som det står i Nordisk Familjebok: ”personer utan börd, bildning eller samhällsställning.”
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: ATLANTA -- A judge has ordered President Barack Obama to appear in court ~ Jan. 26th 2012

See User information
Whatever the outcome in Georgia, the issue is gaining traction in other states, too, including Alabama, Tennessee, Arizona, New Hampshire, and even Illinois, Obama’s home political base.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/obama-elig ... enges-spread-to-6-states/

Posted on: 2012/2/1 15:29

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper