vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

Chemtrails a leukemia link in California, Arizona, Nevada?

See User information
It started out with Google search to find information about my local water and ended with the mystery leukemia clusters of children in California, Nevada and Arizona. The commonalities of their leukemia leads to the inevitable question as to whether Chemtrails were the cause. Some of these children have died.

In California, at least nine children who lived or resided within two miles of each other were diagnosed with acute lymphocytic leukemia since 1992. An article appeared in the Sacramento Bee, some years ago about this situation. It was written by reporter Chris Bowman about a south Sacramento County neighborhood hit with fears of a childhood leukemia cluster. It was discovered that metal tungsten, which is an environmental contaminant was at high levels in the area.

You can read all of Cris Bowan's article at

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,80460,00.html

In Arizona, The Families Against Cancer, write "Eighteen children associated with Sierra Vista have been diagnosed with leukemia, and three have died. This is over three times the expected rate for this small desert town near a military base." These were children who had ties to Sierra Vista,but were diagnosed elsewhere.The article mentions that a public health team visited five of the Sierra Vista families and apologize for state inaction.

You can read more of their article at:

http://www.familiesagainstcancer.org/?id=29

Published on Friday, December 05, 2003, by Dana Cole, "Researcher given grant to look into leukemia causes; Funds will be used to study Sierra Vista area." In the article, a University of Arizona Research Professor Mark Witten was awarded a $140,000 Gerber Foundation grant to help fund pediatric leukemia research. The grant came because of the leukemia cases in the Sierra Vista area. He is looking for environmental links in areas that report a higher than expected number of childhood leukemia cases. In addition to Sierra Vista, he is also looking at Florin, Calif.; Hoisington, Kan.; and Fallon, Nev. Through tree core, soil and air samples taken in Sierra Vista and Fallon, Nev., the metal tungsten has become the focus of his research. In one laboratory study, Witten took acute lymphocytic leukemia cells and exposed them to the same environmental levels of tungsten found in Sierra Vista and Fallon, and found the cell growth increased significantly.

Dana's article can be read at:

http://www.svherald.com/articles/2003/12/05/news/news3.txt

The California, Arizona, and Nevada cases are all looking for a cause to explain the leukemia clusters. They have considered water, but high levels in water have not been consistent. They considered the possibility of jet fuel. What has not been seriously considered is chemtrails. Where does this link come from?

A March 17, 2007 article by Devvy, "CONTRAILS: KILLING US SOFTLY?" provides us with just such a link. "This reporter has observed what many others have been complaining about for several years - an unusual decorating of our local sky with chemtrails. This incident took place on October 30, 2004 in Sacramento, California." She goes on to describe how the sky was turn from blue to a dreary overcast.

Here is a link to read more:

http://newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd257.htm

The front page of the Ukiah Daily Journal, July 3, 2002, featured an article on chemtrails. "The metals found in the water tested in Mendocino: barium and aluminum are heavy metals and these do not stay in the upper atmosphere when sprayed- they fall down into our breathing space. Ask the doctors at the Ukiah Valley Medical Center about the sudden increase in respiratory illnesses: asthma, allergies, pneumonia, bronchitis, ear and eye infections since all this aerial jet spraying started over 1 year ago."

You can read more:

http://www.rense.com/general26/chemca.htm

The heavy metals found in Mendocino along with the witnessed chemtrails, suggests a possible link between unusual spikes in heavy metal and the appearance of chemtrails. The spikes in the high levels of Tungsten in California, Arizona and Nevada may be due to chemtrails, but people have been largely unaware of the phenomena or confuse them with normal airplane emissions to even consider the possibility. In Arizona people wanted more information about airplane fuel emissions, but chemtrails are caused by specific emissions unrelated to fuel emissions.

Posted on: 2007/10/2 0:26
Ju flera kockar ju mindre till gästerna..
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Anonym
Re: Chemtrails a leukemia link in California, Arizona, Nevada?
Shit va alan driver på frågan att det är viktigast att ta tag i "chemtrailsen" av all aktivism som finns. Iaf i USA/CAN.

http://cuttingthrough.jenkness.com/CT ... on_Humanity_Oct012007.mp3

Han vill att folk ringer och mailar tex det kanadensiska flygvapnet i stora antal och tjatar och frågar dem om Chemtrails. Precis som Alan själv gjort och fått vissa konstiga medgivanden från dem enligt honom. De säger typ, det är inte vi som gör det/är ansvarig för det. UGH vilket svar.

Tror aldrig jag hört han uppmana folk till konkret aktivism som han gör i denna blurb.

Man kan inte slåss/kämpa/sprida info om man är sjuk/dämpand och "nedsprayad"...

Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: Chemtrails a leukemia link in California, Arizona, Nevada?

See User information
Quote:

void skrev:
Shit va alan driver på frågan att det är viktigast att ta tag i "chemtrailsen" av all aktivism som finns. Iaf i USA/CAN.

http://cuttingthrough.jenkness.com/CT ... on_Humanity_Oct012007.mp3

Han vill att folk ringer och mailar tex det kanadensiska flygvapnet i stora antal och tjatar och frågar dem om Chemtrails. Precis som Alan själv gjort och fått vissa konstiga medgivanden från dem enligt honom. De säger typ, det är inte vi som gör det/är ansvarig för det. UGH vilket svar.

Tror aldrig jag hört han uppmana folk till konkret aktivism som han gör i denna blurb.

Man kan inte slåss/kämpa/sprida info om man är sjuk/dämpand och "nedsprayad"...

Det är bara att gå med i ett etablerat politiskt parti på lokal nivå, vilket som helst och lyfta frågan i demokratisk ordning.....bli en trojansk häst å kliva rakt in i systemet, man kan faktiskt begränsa sig och föra en fråga, systemet tillåter det....så det är bara att läsa på och sammanställa ett "giftigt" material och ge sig på det känsligaste hos alla människor...bli ett svin och hävda att det inte spelar någon roll egentligen för det kommer "bara" att drabba våra barn......PÅ DOM.

Posted on: 2007/10/2 11:11
Ju flera kockar ju mindre till gästerna..

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper