vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

Musikindustrins mörka baksida

See User information
Vad tror ni?Jag är själv ganska övertygad om att musik används för dolda och mörka syften.Det är bara att lyssna på texterna på tex riahnna eller brittney eller att inte förglömma den största av dem alla!GAGA.Vad är syftet?Är det att flytta fram gränserna för dagens ungdom vad gäller moral?ALLT handlar om sex sex sex sex.Till och med vår svenska robin sjunger om att äkta kärlek är att bli påsatt i baksätet av en bil.Och det stönas och stånkas i tammefan varenda jävla låt man hör på radion nuförtiden.Kom gärna med funderingar.SKÅL http://vodpod.com/watch/3576065-music ... -illuminati-artists-music

Posted on: 2010/5/21 20:20
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: Musikindustrins mörka baksida

See User information
Tja, den här sidan tar upp mycket av det du skriver om...

http://vigilantcitizen.com/

/Kali

Posted on: 2010/5/22 11:39
Bring on the apocalypse...
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

See User information
Nu ska Daddy yankee sprida propagandan i latinamrerika genom reggaeton :/ inte för att jag gillar reggaeton.

Kolla själva http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJK79k9ifFs

Posted on: 2010/5/22 15:52
El pueblo armado jamás será aplastado!!

See User information
Bok för nedladdning.......

The Illuminati Formula to Create An Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave Categories: Fritz Springmeier, Mind Control

http://knowledgefiles.com/categories/ ... al-mind-controlled-slave/

This is the single most complete and well researched work in the field of mind control and Monarch Programming. Illuminati Formula provides an in-depth (and disturbing) look at the hidden world of mind control with mind-boggling detail. Although some parts might sound “preachy” and overtly christian, the factual background of the thesis remains undisputable. A must for those who want to understand the hidden force ruling this world.

“There are many dangers to the human race, some real and some imagined. I believe that the trauma-based mind control which this book exposes is the greatest danger to the human race. It gives evil men the power to carry out any evil deed totally undetected. By the time the astute reader finishes this book, they will be as familiar with how to carry out trauma-based mind-control as some of the programmers. Ancient and more recent secrets will no longer be secrets. Over the years, I have spent thousands of hours studying the Illuminati, the Intelligence agencies of the world, and the occult world in general. The centerpiece of these organizations is the trauma-based
mind control that they carry out. Without the ability to carry out this sophisticated type of mind-control using MPD, drugs, hypnosis and electronics and other control methodologies, these organizations would fail to keep their dark evil deeds secret. When one of the mindcontrol programmers of the Church of Scientology, who has left Scientology, was asked about MPD, he said, “It’s the name of the game of mind control.” Research into this subject will never be complete. This book has tried to give a comprehensive view of how the programming is done. The basic techniques were developed in German, Scottish, Italian, and English Illuminati families and have been done for centuries. Some report that some of the techniques go back to ancient Egypt and ancient Babylon to the ancient mystery religions.”
- Fritz Springmeier

Är det så att vi alla , mer eller mindre, råkar ut för den här skiten under livets gång ??

Posted on: 2010/5/23 8:30

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper