vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

Tummen upp.....

See User information
http://www.projectcamelot.org/jim_humble.html

Jim Humble :
The story behind Miracle Mineral Supplement

Sasbachwalden, Germany, November 2008

Jim Humble:s hemsida

http://www.miraclemineral.org/index.php

Posted on: 2009/1/29 10:59

Edited by Spartacus88 on 2009/1/29 11:26:28
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: Tummen upp??MMS

See User information
1. Two Weeks to Live

This has been a very exciting week in many ways. The main event has been the girl I mentioned last time
Delwyn basically was given 2 weeks to live from her alternative GP with her cancer. She was confined to a wheelchair. Her family had a special pre birthday gathering as they did not expect her to make it to her birthday.
She could only get up for 10 minutes at a time, and then only in her wheelchair, she was so weak & frail. Her GP had heard about MMS (Stands for Miracle Mineral Supplement) and understood how it works in the body and was very insistent that I get some over to her asap as he said only if we get something really effective into her orally and also with God's intervention will she pull through this.

Eleven days latter from taking the MMS she is up and about has been going for walks the past week. Drove herself down to the lake yesterday and walked the lake. Took part of a presentation yesterday and did very well, as she
normally does.

Yes Our Father has intervened and we Praise Him!!

Joann Kyce
mho24x7@aol.com

http://nodiseaseinfo.com/home.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Chronic asthma, chronic bronchitis and emphysema in both lungs

Hope this finds you doing well and enjoying life. I would like to share my testimonial with you if that is OK!

A little background. I have COPD, chronic asthma, chronic bronchitis and emphysema in both lungs. I have been on oxygen for months and should have been on it much longer but doctors couldn't seem to agree as to what was wrong. I was so weak before that to brush my teeth I needed to sit on a bar stool and lean onto the bathroom counter on my elbows because I didn't have the strength to hold my body upright to simply brush my teeth.

I downloaded your books on 8/24 (2007) and ordered the MMS from David the same day. I received the product on 8/28 and began taking it that day. That was on a Tuesday.

By Sunday 9/01 I felt so good that I went shopping for several hours without an oxygen tank. By the following week I was totally off the oxygen, even at night and have been free of the oxygen tubes and tanks ever since.

The MMS has given me back my life. I can vacuum my floors, work in my yard and cook my meals, now. and I can brush my teeth standing at the bathroom sink, like everyone else does. This is the best I've felt in years and I'm getting better everyday.

I wish to thank you for what you have done for me. I have sung your praises all across the Internet and also to friends and family. Lots of these people have ordered your books and purchased the product because they have seen the difference this has made in my life..

Again, thank you. Your product has literally saved my life.

Robert

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Chronic dandruff all my life

I’ve had chronic dandruff all my life. We are talking big snow flakes type of dandruff. If I didn’t wash my hair with a strong dandruff shampoo every other day, the dandruff would reappear a day later. The prescription shampoos didn’t do any good either. It got so bad that when scratching my scalp, I could actually get a millimeters worth of dandruff under my fingernails. If I rubbed my scalp and hair lightly, dry flakes would fall as if it was snowing.

I had tried all sorts of remedies specifically designed to treat this problem without any success. It is something I had learned to live with all these years. I’m 55 years old now and still had this problem until recently. Someone mentioned MMS on one of the forums online. With that I bought a copy of your book, read about MMS and actually bought a couple of bottles from your friend in Canada.

Since I didn’t have any particular health problems (or so I thought), I just took it for maintenance purposes. About 7-10 drops with half a tablespoon of vinegar in two ounces of water. I repeated this routine once or twice a week.
A few days ago after ingesting the MMS for about two months, I noticed that my dandruff was completely gone. I purposely skipped two days of shampooing and scratched my scalp just to test it, but I am happy to say “THE DANDRUFF WAS AND IS NOW COMPLETELY GONE !!!!”.

As a side note, I’ve also had better bowel movement since.

Thank you, this was a God send.
Bob NYC

(Note: I included this story to illustrate the point that most skin diseases, including melanoma, are or over come by taking MMS internally. Normally, one does not need to put the MMS on the outside. Please don't use vinegar as the activator. Use instead, lime, lemon, or citric acid solution. See the Technical Updates on this site. Vinegar feeds candida.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Irregular and elevated heart rate

I'm 75 and have been into alternative health for over 35 years. Since age 18-20 I've had an intermittent problem with irregular and elevated heart rate. Many things triggered the condition; Caffeine, stress, exercise...It was always close to acting up. I know my stuff and tried a lot of things with no lasting success.On the fifth day of MMS I took my blood pressure. As usual, it was normal or a bit low. The surprise was the heart rate, which read 60!!! I felt the pulse and it was firm and rock steady. I attend a gym and often had, "After workout" problems; High, irregular, pulse with a light-headed feeling. I've exercised since and the problem seems to have cleared. I have more energy, the heart rate goes higher than it did (Good) and I sweat more (Good). As soon as I stop there is steady recovery to resting heart rate. For me, this is close to a miracle. Jim: Use the above as a testimonial, if you wish. Book 1 showed incidents of general apathy toward Africa. Terrible! I support your mission, 100%.

Carl Lindert
lindert@sbcglobal.net

http://www.healthsalon.org/372/mms-te ... e-report-on-mrsa-and-mms/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Multiple Sclerosis

Testimony of MMS usage from September 27th 2007 to March 2008.

I have taken MMS for 5 months. I have had Multiple Sclerosis and have improved my symptoms over the years with many holistic therapies and treatments. I always found some of the symptoms would re occur in time. I came to the belief that Multiple Sclerosis is pathogen based and the immune system is overwhelmed and started attacking the central nervous system and myelin. I believe as long as the pathogens are active the MS disease will remain a problem.

I found MMS and thought this is the answer to the pathogen problems. I started out very low and remained at 3 drops several times a day for over a month. I noticed my nails improving right away. They lost the dullness and started to shine. they also lost the ridges and lumps. I noticed the white foam which I took to be yeast die off. I have seen my pre cancer lumps drop off. I have seen lymph congestion diminish.. I have seen lymph nodules reduced. The functions of my lungs, Kidneys, bowels, and skin, have improved. My balance problems, aches and stiffness as well as spasms from MS have been absent for over two months. My sleep and digestion are much improved. I am no longer snoring, My skin looks better and the age spots are gone. My skin is starting to tighten on my arms, face, neck, upper and lower legs. My balance is much improved. My stiffness has subsided. An ear infection which I have had for 10 years has cleared. My sinus is clearing and my voice has changed due to open sinus passages. My voice is stronger. . I may have left out a few improvements as there seems to be no area which MMS hasn't improved.

I believe improvements are a result of doing the MMS protocol. I have worked up to 10 drops 3 to 4 times a day. I also am doing a lot to keep all systems evacuating. I also am taking enzymes although for the first month I didn't do this. Hope this is helpful. Are you dealing with Systemic Yeast? Many people have Candida Yeast and it is very destructive. I also have been diagnosed with Lime's disease, mycoplasma, Epstein Barr, chlymedia pneumonia, Black Berry Mold infection and various staph infections. I am drinking more water and my thirst has returned. I don't crave the foods or drinks which are bad for me.

Marlene WA

Posted on: 2009/1/29 18:07

Edited by Spartacus88 on 2009/1/29 21:21:59
Edited by Spartacus88 on 2009/2/13 9:41:37
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: Tummen upp.....MMS

See User information

Posted on: 2009/1/29 21:24

Re: Tummen upp.....

See User information
vart beställer jag skiten :D

Posted on: 2009/1/30 0:02
Att vakna handlar inte bara att se Att vakna handlar inte bara om att se igenom rökridåerna - utan även att att vakna spirituellt och andligt, att lära sig älska och ge och respektera alla människor.

See User information
Quote:

Ishtar skrev:
vart beställer jag skiten :D

http://www.miraclemineral.org/suppliers.php

http://www.mmsonline.info/buy-now.html ( GB )

Danmark.

Alma-Senteret as ( hit kan man ju ringa och höra sig för. Har själv inte kommit så långt )

http://www.almasenteret.com/

Posted on: 2009/1/30 9:21

See User information
A Conscientious Doctor Comments on MMS

Dr. John Humiston addresses questions concerning a protocol used to disinfect the inner waters of the body, in preview clips of an upcoming documentary video, Understanding MMS: Conversations with Jim Humble, produced and directed by Adam Abraham.

http://se.youtube.com/watch?v=bp1eqTa ... msonline.info/videos.html

Posted on: 2009/1/30 9:25

See User information

Posted on: 2009/1/30 9:34

See User information

Posted on: 2009/1/30 10:05

See User information
Standard MMS protokoll av Jim Humble

Obs: När ni följer anvisningarna nedan håll denna punkt i åtanke. Aktivera alltid MMS droppar med någon av dessa livsmedels- syror, färska pressade citroner( droppar), lime juice eller citronsyrelösning
. För att göra citronsyrelösning, blanda en nivå matsked citronsyra och nio matskedar vatten. Förvara den i separat flaska med lock. Använd alltid 5 droppar av en av dessa livsmedel syror till varje droppe MMS.
Blanda i ett rent glas och vänta minst 3 minuter, lägg sedan till 1 / 3 till 2 / 3 glas vatten eller juice och dryck. Observera att du kan förlänga 3 minuter till 10 minuter, och efter att lägga till vatten eller juice( OBS ej Apelsin eller grapefrukt) kan du vänta upp till en timme innan du dricker.

1. All dosering för att intaga MMS börjar med en eller två droppar.Börja aldrig med mer än en eller två droppar. Människor som är mycket sjuka och / eller känsliga bör börja med 1 / 2 droppe. Aktivera droppar enligt den anvisning som anges ovan.

2. Om du känner dig ok och inte märker illamående på första dosen, öka med en droppe för den andra dosen. Om du märker illamående, minska mängden MMS för nästa dos. Ta två doser om dagen, en på morgonen och en på kvällen på en lätt mage (inte tom men inte full, lite bröd eller banan är bra). Fortsätta att öka med en droppe varje gång du tar en ny dos. När du märker illamående, minska dosen med en droppe. Om du får diarré, minska med 2 eller 3 droppar. brukar försvinna efter en eller två gånger innan du går tillbaka till den dos som du tog innan du blev illamående eller fick diarré.

Observera: Om du drabbas av diarré eller kräkningar är detta inte ett dåligt tecken. Kroppen gör sig helt enkelt av med gifter och renar sig själv. Alla säger att dom känner sig mycket bättre efter en diarre . Du behöver inte ta någon medicin för diarren. Den kommer att försvinna lika fort som den kom. Det är ingen vanlig diarre , det är bara kroppen som rensar ut dom gifter ( döda bakterier, svampar,parasiter och virus ) som frigjorts av MMS:en och har inte orsakats av bakterier,svampar,parasiter eller virus. När gifterna är utrensade så är diarren borta.

Fortsätt att följa det förfarande som anges i steg 2 ovan tills du når 15 droppar två gånger om dagen utan illamående. Vid den tidpunkten, öka till 3 gånger per dag. Stanna på 3 gånger per dag under minst en vecka och sedan minska ner till 4-6 droppar en dag för äldre och 4-6 droppar två gånger i veckan för yngre människor.

När du har avslutat steg 3 ovan , belastningen av de flesta virus, bakterier, mögel, parasiter och jäst kommer att vara borta från din kropp.Din kropp kommer att vara ren . Du behöver inte längre oroa dig för belastningen av att föda onyttiga mikroorganismer. . Din kropp kommer på nytt att kunna absorbera vitaminer, mineraler och andra näringsämnen . Du kommer att må mycket bättre över tiden. Sluta inte med MMS.

Ättika kan användas som ett MMS-aktivator i stället för citron, lime eller ciric syra. För att använda ättika, följer samma instruktioner som ovan, men istället för att använda citronsyra, använda 1 / 4 tesked vinäger med 5% ättika för varje 1-6 droppar MMS. För 7-15 droppar MMS använda 1 / 2 tesked vinäger.

Du kan använda icke-citron juice i stället för vatten (ingen apelsin eller grapefrukt). Juice får inte innehålla tillsatt C- vitamin eller askorbinsyra (naturligt förekommande är OK). Exempel på goda juicer är äpple, ananas, tranbär eller druva utan tillsatt C-vitamin.

Varningar, använd inte MMS fulla styrka. Överskrid inte den rekommenderade tillämpningen. Förvaras oåtkomligt för barn. Använd vatten för att tvätta MMS från din hud eller ögon. Förvaras utom direkt solljus. VARNING: Om du tar receptbelagda läkemedel, uppmärksamma att ett stärkt immunförsvar kan se dom som de gifter de är och försöka neutralisera deras effekter. Det rekommenderas att hålla ett två timmars mellanrum när det gäller användning av läkemedel / tillskott och MMS.

RÄTTSLIGT MEDDELANDE-DISCLAMER. Alla uppgifter här är för utbildningsändamål enbart.. Den är inte avsedd att diagnostisera, behandla, bota, förebygga sjukdom eller ersätta råd från en licensierad läkare. Uttalanden häri har inte utvärderats av Food and Drug Administration. PGL internationell, LLC tillhandahåller medecinsk rådgivning , föreskriva eller diagnostisera sjukdom. Dessutom några synpunkter eller idéer som framförts av PGL internationella, LCC, dess anställda eller ombud är inte avsedda att ersätta konventionell medicinsk rådgivning eller tjänst. Du samtycker till att inget ansvar kommer att uppstå till någon person eller enhet som för varje förlust, skada eller skada som orsakats eller påstås ha orsakats direkt eller indirekt av informationen häri. Om du har ett allvarligt medicinskt tillstånd, sök en licensierad läkare.

Posted on: 2009/2/13 9:22

See User information
Hur lång hållbarhet är det på en flaska?
Jag har inget behov för tillfället men man kanske skulle skaffa sig en flaska för ev. framtida behov, speciellt om börsen krashar och det blir undantagstillstånd... (martial law)

Posted on: 2009/2/17 18:39

See User information
Quote:

MickeO skrev:
Hur lång hållbarhet är det på en flaska?
Jag har inget behov för tillfället men man kanske skulle skaffa sig en flaska för ev. framtida behov, speciellt om börsen krashar och det blir undantagstillstånd... (martial law)

Ättika saknar bäst före datum..

Posted on: 2009/2/17 19:05
Ju flera kockar ju mindre till gästerna..

See User information
Jag menar MMS, ev övrigt som behövs kan man köpa lokalt.
Det brukar väl stå ett bäst före datum på burken...

Posted on: 2009/2/17 22:19

See User information
Diverse information mm. om MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution - Water Purification Drops

http://www.sagevid.se/mms/index.html

Här skickar jag efter MMS:

https://cart.mmsdr.com/index.php?main_ ... f0ee70196f827cee315d0d903

Leverans tar 7-10 dagar.

Tips:

Beställ även ett par tomflaskor

Vad jag förstår så är bäst före datum c:a 2 år på MMS:en.
Är inte hundra på detta. Men det går ju att kontakta en återförsäjare i USA om detta.

Posted on: 2009/3/29 22:15

Edited by Spartacus88 on 2009/3/29 22:49:08
Edited by Spartacus88 on 2009/3/29 22:50:31

Anonym
Intervju med Jim Humble inspelad i februari 2009.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6547079559348504446

Anonym
Intervju med:
September 2009 - Dennis RichardsDennis Richards

Dennis Richards is a retired firefighter who was in constant pain from lower back problems, as well as having alzheimer's and poor eyesight. After a chelation therapy, he was introduced to Jim Humble and his Miracle Mineral Supplement, which is the name given to a liquid formation containing chlorine dioxide, from sodium chlorite. Hopefully this interview will explain how Jim used MMS in the early days, what it is, how it works and the experiences Dennis has since using it.

To learn more about Dennis Richards and his MMS research, go to his website at www.mmsdr.com

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/radio/regina.htm

Anonym

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper