vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

(1) 2 3 »

OSPA zpz, lets get it on! ; )

See User information
And anyone else that appears to agree with or argue from the point of view that the govt coverup is the truth.

We will focus on Building 7

WTC 1 and 2

Norad standard procedures

Toxic debris

The shipping away of evidence from crime scene to China and Freshkills

I believe the works of Steven E Jones, Alex Jones Jim Hoffman and Scholars for 911 truth among others

I believe the pentagon is a MOOT point, it is irrelevant and a possible trap.

I have been researching this for 5 years, and among other things have had contact with former m15 and NSA employees / agents and am somewhat aware of the standard procedure in govt organizations.

Other than that I am a free thinking human being with an open mind and have learned a thing or 2 about the political process since the 80s cold war demos and movements, environmental movement, associate with several journalists and social activists since that time.

I have been involved with media in London and Canada and have a good idea how it is structured as well.

Lets get it on then.

Oh and OSPA, could you be kind to andswer my questions? My bust if I missed it if you did.

http://www.vaken.se/modules/newbb/vie ... e=flat&order=ASC&start=10

"Ok, OSPA, I am curious, how was that article "en briljans som sällan skådats" ??

What are you comparing it to?

And by that conjecture, we can perhaps use such article as a barometer of what you find suitable as good investigative journalism?

Answer please!

Personally, I would have been MORE impressed by his mentioning Steven E Jones, Jim Hoffman or even Alex Jones's site, though I was somewhat both un-surprised and bored to see he suggested sites that one could easily refer to and have people dismiss any validity.

Either he didnt do his research of the movement properly, or he DID...meaning he picked and choosed references to suit his needs.

And of course, the predictable many references to possilbe Anti-semitism... yawn... but had he written a more concise article it wouldnt have been published, had he insisted he would have prob lost his job ; )

To put Vaken.se in the context of Icke, I think is an overstatement, as Icke's site is alot more roubust, for now, but I can applaud his unimaginative attempt to somehow pigeon-hole Vaken with such Way-out conspiracy sites in a manner that may disuay and put off the over 40s in Sweden lagom-land.

Very important that the corporate press defend itself you see...and its OWNERS interests..."

Posted on: 2006/7/30 16:43
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Anonym
Re: OSPA zpz, lets get it on! ; )
Quote:

Homopope skrev:

Oh and OSPA, could you be kind to andswer my questions? My bust if I missed it if you did.

http://www.vaken.se/modules/newbb/vie ... e=flat&order=ASC&start=10

"Ok, OSPA, I am curious, how was that article "en briljans som sällan skådats" ??

What are you comparing it to?

Jag är hemskt ledsen att jag missat din fråga. Men visst du skall få ett svar.

Artikeln innehåller nämligen något jag ALDRIG sett på en konspirations sida. KÄLLHÄNVISNINGAR.

Sen har den journalisten någon att stå till svars inför, det har inte konspiratörer, definitivt inte då alla köper detta rakt av!

Vad tror du händer med en tidning som ljuger och blir stämd?

Kolla på våra dagstidningar, både Expressen och aftonbladet får stämningar, tyvärr var detta på kändis nivå men dock dom kan inte skriva vad som helst. Samma gäller om det skrivs om vetenskap. Du tror inte att NyTekniks artikel skulle bli ifrågasatt om den vore helt fel.

Att ingen har "debunkat" den då?
Den skrevs en vecka efter 9 september 2001 och den följer den officiella rapporten till det flesta punkter.

Dom skulle bli stämda om dom ljög som Jones o C/O. Det fungerar så bara.

Ta exemplet med Loose Change 2 som blir stämda på pengar för att dom stulit material av bla. dom 2 franska bröderna. Hur dum i huvudet får man bli?? Hade man en fiskmås IQ så hade man förstått hur upphovsrättslagarna fungerar! Att klippa i original material för att det skall passa deras egna syfte och tjäna pengar på det.

/Gert

Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

See User information
Tidningarna ljuger ju titt som tätt. Fattar man inte det så är man ju pinsamt naiv.

Vad Loose Change 2 beträffar så hörde jag en intervju med Dylan Avery och Corey Rowe där de sa att man fick använda 55 sekunder av andras material om man anger källan, men att de tydligen hade använt några sekunder för mycket av Naudetbrödernas film.

Intressant att du tar för givet att när folk vill presentera en inofficiell förklaring till något via dokumentärer så tror du alltid att de gör det för pengarna.

Gäller det Alex Jones också som uppmanar folk att kopiera hans filmer?

Posted on: 2006/7/30 19:55
Religion separerar - Andlighet förenar

See User information
Quote:
Den skrevs en vecka efter 9 september 2001 och den följer den officiella rapporten till det flesta punkter.

Säger inte det allt lol...

Posted on: 2006/7/30 20:43

"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics" - CJ Keyser

See User information
Tack för svaret.

Vet inte vad du menar med Konspirations sidor, har du några exemplar på flera du tycker passar bra ewngligt din vaderingar?

KÄLLHÄNVISNINGAR: Geeze, well, again, if you mean Jim Hoffmans or Steven E Jones sites, or Prisonplanet.

Being a sceptic myself I find that sources help to verify the sanctity and trueness of ideas and "news" though those can be faked as well.

The modern corporate owned media has always been a tool of the Ultra Rich Ruling Elit.

So ideas within them are always reflective of the interest of them.
Newspapers and news weeklies magazines etc are there to sell advertisements.

FAIR is an orgsanization one can check out regarding media biasness and corporat controll of ideas and stories.

A quote:

"FAIR, the national media watch group, has been offering well-documented criticism of media bias and censorship since 1986. We work to invigorate the First Amendment by advocating for greater diversity in the press and by scrutinizing media practices that marginalize public interest, minority and dissenting viewpoints. As an anti-censorship organization, we expose neglected news stories and defend working journalists when they are muzzled. As a progressive group, FAIR believes that structural reform is ultimately needed to break up the dominant media conglomerates, establish independent public broadcasting and promote strong non-profit sources of information.

Uniquely, FAIR works with both activists and journalists. We maintain a regular dialogue with reporters at news outlets across the country, providing constructive critiques when called for and applauding exceptional, hard-hitting journalism. We also encourage the public to contact media with their concerns, to become media activists rather than passive consumers of news. "

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=101

Most of prisonplanet.coms leads about 911 are Corporate media themselves, check it out:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/911.html

The credibility of organizations like Scholars for Truth is very apparent check out THIS site (with sources) http://911proof.com/8.html

Jim Hoffmans excellent site http://911research.wtc7.net
has a wealth of verifiable sources along with a scientific approach.

THIS ARTICLE highlights a great approach and dissassembly of Popular Mechanics attempt to renounch the truth movement and highlights the mistakes and outright published lies made.

Take some time explore the links and I would be glad to hear your opinions on the ideas I mentioned on the first post I made in this part of the forum

Posted on: 2006/7/30 22:56

Anonym
Quote:

seraphim skrev:
Quote:

Nja inte i ditt fall va!!??

Dom förstår nämligen att det inte kan ta 0,8 sekunder x 80 våningar, dessa människor har en utbildning inom detta område och vet man hur saker fungerar rent mekaniskt och kan räkna så blir det riktigt.

/Gert

Anonym
Ok, I'll continue in english since that seems to be the preferred language in this thread. I have been reading http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/gopm/index.html and is less than impressed. Here's why (and I'll try to be brief). Jumping straight to the different claims:

1. POD-plane
Hoffman agrees with PM that this POD-theory is just bunk.

2. No Stand Down order
Hoffman says that "the article falsely implies that emperors-clothes.com and StandDown.net both claim that no jets were scrambled".

Falesly implies? On standdown.net, mr. Elsis on numerous places say exactly that in response to his own questions about why it took so long time for the fighters etc. "Stand Down".

Hoffman goes on to talk about "This absurd idea that NORAD had no radar coverage".
He can think that is absurd as much as he likes but that is no proof. As the PM article explains "It [the radar] ringed the continent, looking outward for threats, not inward.

3. Intercepts Not Routine
PM article says: "In the decade before 9/11 NORAD intercepted only one civilian plane over North America: golfer Payne Stewart's Learjet, in October 1999."

Here Hoffman gets ridiculous and implies that there must be more. As proof he sites an Associated Press report of scramble frequencies that says: "From Sept. 11 to June, NORAD scrambled jets or diverted combat air patrols 462 times, almost seven times as often as the 67 scrambles from September 2000 to June 2001".

Maybe mr Hoffman would be so kind to state how many of these intercepts targeted civilian planes which is what PM is talking about.

4. Melted Steel
Well, I can't get the Corus report about tests with steel and heat to load so I can't verify under what circumstances "uninsulated steel structures subjected to prolonged hydrocarbon-fueled fires conducted by Corus Construction Co. the highest recorded steel temperatures were 680ºF."
So I have to pass on that one for the time being.

5. Seismic Spikes
Hoffman agrees with PM on this claim.

6. WTC 7 Collapse
Hoffman says: "The reader is led to believe that the collapse of a "section" could lead to the total collapse of the building, when in fact there are no examples of total progressive collapse of steel-framed buildings outside of the alleged cases of the Twin Towers and Building 7"

What he fails to mention is that the PM article also says: "According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor."

He also ignores the remainder of the PM text that talks about this in more detail and basically explains how "a section collapse" could lead to total destruction.

Then he continues with argumentation of "it has never happened before so therefor it could not have happen this time either"

---

Now I have to take a break before going through the rest of the arguments but this is a start anyway.

See User information
Är det inte uppenbart? att när en byggnad faller i fritt fall att det då är en kontrollerad demolering? På något sätt har man lyckats få miljoner människor att tro att det var korthus som stod där. Snacka om att försöka idiotförklara en hel värld. Man behöver egentligen inte förklara mer än så. När människor inte är mottagliga för detta så bör man själv gå vidare och informera nästa medmänniska istället. Att försöka övertala eller bevisa för någon som totalt motsäger sig informationen, är slöseri med tid, energi och information. Speciellt om man misstänker sabotage. Hur övertalar man en sabotör?
Vi behöver bli mer aktiva. Sitter och bränner Loose Change för vidarespridning.

Lev väl.

Posted on: 2006/7/31 16:12

See User information
Quote:

jocce skrev:
Ok, I'll continue in english since that seems to be the preferred language in this thread. I have been reading http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/gopm/index.html and is less than impressed. Here's why (and I'll try to be brief). Jumping straight to the different claims:

1. POD-plane

2. No Stand Down order
Hoffman says that "the article falsely implies that emperors-clothes.com and StandDown.net both claim that no jets were scrambled".

Falesly implies? On standdown.net, mr. Elsis on numerous places say exactly that in response to his own questions about why it took so long time for the fighters etc. "Stand Down".

Hoffman goes on to talk about "This absurd idea that NORAD had no radar coverage".
He can think that is absurd as much as he likes but that is no proof. As the PM article explains "It [the radar] ringed the continent, looking outward for threats, not inward.

PM article says: "In the decade before 9/11 NORAD intercepted only one civilian plane over North America: golfer Payne Stewart's Learjet, in October 1999."

Here Hoffman gets ridiculous and implies that there must be more. As proof he sites an Associated Press report of scramble frequencies that says: "From Sept. 11 to June, NORAD scrambled jets or diverted combat air patrols 462 times, almost seven times as often as the 67 scrambles from September 2000 to June 2001".

Maybe mr Hoffman would be so kind to state how many of these intercepts targeted civilian planes which is what PM is talking about.

4. Melted Steel
Well, I can't get the Corus report about tests with steel and heat to load so I can't verify under what circumstances "uninsulated steel structures subjected to prolonged hydrocarbon-fueled fires conducted by Corus Construction Co. the highest recorded steel temperatures were 680ºF."

5. Seismic Spikes

6. WTC 7 Collapse
Hoffman says: "The reader is led to believe that the collapse of a "section" could lead to the total collapse of the building, when in fact there are no examples of total progressive collapse of steel-framed buildings outside of the alleged cases of the Twin Towers and Building 7"

What he fails to mention is that the PM article also says: "According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor."

He also ignores the remainder of the PM text that talks about this in more detail and basically explains how "a section collapse" could lead to total destruction.

Then he continues with argumentation of "it has never happened before so therefor it could not have happen this time either"

---

Now I have to take a break before going through the rest of the arguments but this is a start anyway.

thanks for reply though hoping more for some debate with OSPA as that person seems to refute alot here.

Will get back to your ideas in a bit

Posted on: 2006/7/31 19:13

See User information
Right on!

Nomorewar, where are u based?
City-wiase?

Möjligt att träffas nu i söndags i stkhlm?

Posted on: 2006/7/31 19:14

See User information
Ok Jocce, I will answer a few things here, but firstly I will just say that what you are refering for the most part are small specific details, of which would be only verifyiable by what you may refer to as "official" media like corporate PM.

Interestingly enough, you do NOT question the validity of the information in the CORPORATE owned govt run press.

To paraphrase a typical and relevant point from Prisonplanet:

[/quote]Ben Chertoff, the chief editor of the piece, is the cousin of Michael Chertoff, the new Secretery of Homeland Security, an agency which owes its very existence to the establishment version of the 9/11 attack.
http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/090305alexresponds.htm

You claim that there is no proof that NORAD HAD radar coverage, if you believe they did not, then you obviously forgot what NORAD is. Norad and the PENTAGON always have radar coverage between the two of them.

Whether or not the intercepts were military or civilian is agin, deviating from the point and insisting on Hoffmans inclusion of such petty evidence.

Whats the point?

It wastes time and your implication and insistance of such information is a deviation from the facts and frankly a waste of time.

I would remind you that I am looking to debate with OSPA specifically though I am glad you took time to reply.

Please refer to my first post on this thread.

Either you believe it was an inside job Jocce or you dont.

I am interested in prooving it WAS and have little time for such petty details, of whether or not there were pods or if the pilots had ties on or what food was served on the offices of the 73rd floor of wtc 2 or WHATEVER people want to fixate on.

The bottom line is a military coup and a massive media coverup by Corporate owned inteerests and ownership and the children dying in Irak and Lebanon and their NWO plans as documented in PNAC.

The bottom line is freedom and the creation of a truly free empowering world for us all and not after the brutal dictates of sadistic people and hidden associations.

911 was the instigated excuse, the larger evidence is all there to see, dont get bogged down in small details.

All we need to know is the disclusion of key evidence in the Official Lie just like the Warren Commission and the USS Liberty reports, its nothing new, just something for us to deal with and understand and inform each other about HERE and now.

Again, stay to my points on the first point on this thread, thanks

[quote]
jocce skrev:

1. POD-plane

2. No Stand Down order

4. Melted Steel

5. Seismic Spikes

6. WTC 7 Collapse

---

Posted on: 2006/8/1 13:38

See User information
Quote:

OSPA skrev:
Quote:

seraphim skrev:
Quote:

Nja inte i ditt fall va!!??

Dom förstår nämligen att det inte kan ta 0,8 sekunder x 80 våningar, dessa människor har en utbildning inom detta område och vet man hur saker fungerar rent mekaniskt och kan räkna så blir det riktigt.

/Gert

OSPA...SAPO...hmmm... interesting anagram haha!

Anyways, I would like some comments on my links I mentioned above in answer to you particularily FAIR,

Posted on: 2006/8/2 12:00

Anonym
Quote:

Homopope skrev:
Interestingly enough, you do NOT question the validity of the information in the CORPORATE owned govt run press.

Nu är du inne på att Popular Mechanics är företags ägt och staten driver den.

Vilka källor har du för detta påstående?

För du menar väl inte att detta också är en liten bi-sak som man skall låta bli och fråga ef
ter?

Glöm inte att det var Du som påstod detta!

Vilka tidningar är mer drivan av staten?

Har du källor till detta i så fall.

Jag vet att Popular Mechanics drivs av ett familjeföretag. Vet du vilka?

/Gert

See User information
Quote:

OSPA skrev:
Quote:

Homopope skrev:

Nu är du inne på att Popular Mechanics är företags ägt och staten driver den.

Vilka källor har du för detta påstående?

För du menar väl inte att detta också är en liten bi-sak som man skall låta bli och fråga ef
ter?

Glöm inte att det var Du som påstod detta!

Vilka tidningar är mer drivan av staten?

Har du källor till detta i så fall.

Jag vet att Popular Mechanics drivs av ett familjeföretag. Vet du vilka?

/Gert

Great Going GERT!!!

How you hasve conveniently avoided Scholars for Truth and Jim Hoffman, (Go getem now Gert, thats a good pitbull!!!)

Here is a nice piece that explains things about WHOM was behind that nice little article:

Dictators like Saddam Hussein have always used nepotism to protect their secrets and maintain control. Like a dictatorship, the inner cabal that directs the actions of the Bush administration uses the same tactics to confuse the public and conceal the truth of 9/11.

Dictators have always employed nepotism, the placing of family members in key positions, for one simple reason: only loyal family members can be trusted with the secrets that keep them in power. For this reason the shameless nepotism of the Bush administration should alarm Americans because it indicates that a dictatorship is encroaching upon the United States.

The Defense Department defines nepotism as the situation when relatives are in the same chain-of-command.

An egregious example of dictatorial-style nepotism occurred when George W. Bush won the White House ? twice ? thanks to the key "swing state" of Florida, where the presidential candidate's younger brother is governor. In 2000 and 2004, against all odds, Florida swung decisively, the Bush way.

With high federal offices being given to the wives, sons and daughters of senior members of the Bush administration, the Hearst Corporation executives that publish Popular Mechanics magazine probably didn't worry about the ethical considerations of hiring a cousin of Michael Chertoff, a former Assistant Attorney General and the new Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), as senior researcher.

But the March 2005 issue of Popular Mechanics (PM) plumbs new depths of nepotism and Hearst-style "yellow journalism" with its cover story about 9/11. PM's senior researcher, 25-year-old Benjamin Chertoff, authored a propagandistic cover story entitled "Debunking 9/11 Lies" which seeks to discredit all independent 9/11 research that challenges the official version of events.

"Conspiracy theories can't stand up to the hard facts," the cover reads. "After an in-depth investigation, PM answers with the truth," it says. But the article fails to provide evidence to support its claims and doesn't answer the key question: What caused the collapses of the twin towers and the 47-story World Trade Center 7?

The Chertoff article goes on to confront the "poisonous claims" of 16 "myths" spun by "extremist" 9/11 researchers like myself with "irrefutable facts," mostly provided by individuals in the employ of the U.S. government.

But who is Benjamin Chertoff, the "senior researcher" at Popular Mechanics who is behind the article? American Free Press has learned that he is none other than a cousin of Michael Chertoff, the new Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

This means that Hearst paid Benjamin Chertoff to write an article supporting the seriously flawed explanation that is based on a practically non-existent investigation of the terror event that directly led to the creation of the massive national security department his "cousin" now heads. This is exactly the kind of "journalism" one would expect to find in a dictatorship like that of Saddam Hussein's Iraq.

Because the manager of public relations for Popular Mechanics didn't respond to repeated calls from American Free Press, I called Benjamin Chertoff, the magazine's "senior researcher," directly.

Chertoff said he was the "senior researcher" of the piece. When asked if he was related to Michael Chertoff, he said, "I don't know." Clearly uncomfortable about discussing the matter further, he told me that all questions about the article should be put to the publicist ? the one who never answers the phone.

Benjamin's mother in Pelham, New York, however, was more willing to talk. Asked if Benjamin was related to the new Secretary of Homeland Security, Judy said, "Yes, of course, he is a cousin."

Oh but hmmm, well Gert I guess you have to disaGree huh Gert?
It wasnt Fox or CNN or even you loved SvD but "Chistopher Bollyn for American Free Press | March 7 2005" that wrote that.

Hmmm... dear dear... now Errr, Ask me how I know for SURE his Mom was called, and err... the evidence of that...errr...

Before you consult your authorities or higher ups in Säpo-land, I suggest you think for yourself here and choose, if you will for fun one of TWO people you would Trust with your last Homeland Security paycheck to take you out for a great night on the town have fun and introduce you to alot of fun people,

Donald Aspertame Monsanto Rumsfeld or....say, Charlie Sheen?

Let me guess you dont have time for fun? You dont like Chalies Movies? You have been grouchy-Gert since you saw that video of Donald Shaking hands with Saddam or?

Remember my mail to you Gert.....

The references at the beginning of this topic...

Stay on topic Gert...

I KNOW you can do it, I believe in you, c'mon man...

Posted on: 2006/8/2 19:44

See User information
Just to cheer you on, Homopope; a qoute from a friend of mine about disinformation:

Några av de viktigaste ingredienserna i god desinformation (...):
Undvik för allt i världen de starkaste argumenten för teorierna

Ta gärna upp skakiga argument som inte kan konfirmeras, och berätta förstås att de inte kunnat konfirmeras

Blanda seriösa teorier med helt oseriösa

Undvik som pesten seriösa källor för teorierna

Använd mycket seriösa källor mot teorierna

Kommunicera genom din attityd att din version är sunt förnuft och, underförstått, teorierna är tokerier

In John Dean's latest book, Conservatives Without Conscience, he claims, as far as I can remember, that around 1/3 of the population will always trust and follow anyone who is the Leader (Decider - ha, ha...) Without question.
And no matter what, they will not and cannot change that behaviour. (I haven't read it, just trying to remember what was said during an interview with him.)
What might I be implying by this? Don't know... That you're a Crusader Without a Chance? Maybe. But it's a fun read!

Posted on: 2006/8/5 0:08

See User information
Quote:

MikaW wrote:
Just to cheer you on, Homopope; a qoute from a friend of mine about disinformation:

Några av de viktigaste ingredienserna i god desinformation (...):
Undvik för allt i världen de starkaste argumenten för teorierna

Ta gärna upp skakiga argument som inte kan konfirmeras, och berätta förstås att de inte kunnat konfirmeras

Blanda seriösa teorier med helt oseriösa

Undvik som pesten seriösa källor för teorierna

Använd mycket seriösa källor mot teorierna

Kommunicera genom din attityd att din version är sunt förnuft och, underförstått, teorierna är tokerier

In John Dean's latest book, Conservatives Without Conscience, he claims, as far as I can remember, that around 1/3 of the population will always trust and follow anyone who is the Leader (Decider - ha, ha...) Without question.
And no matter what, they will not and cannot change that behaviour. (I haven't read it, just trying to remember what was said during an interview with him.)
What might I be implying by this? Don't know... That you're a Crusader Without a Chance? Maybe. But it's a fun read!

Tack jag kolla gärna närmare lite senare på veckan!

Posted on: 2006/8/6 13:57

Anonym
First a more general observation:

Quote:
I am interested in prooving it WAS and have little time for such petty details, of whether or not there were pods or if the pilots had ties on or what food was served on the offices of the 73rd floor of wtc 2 or WHATEVER people want to fixate on.

The bottom line is a military coup and a massive media coverup by Corporate owned inteerests and ownership and the children dying in Irak and Lebanon and their NWO plans as documented in PNAC.

I interpret this to mean that you would distrust any and all physical evidence that is supplied by mainstream media and/or government. Although I personally feel this is a bit narrowminded, it's your own choice. I can only hope that this practice never comes into effect in our court rooms since obviously all cases would conclude that "it was the teenage immigrant who did it because we all know they're just liars and thievs". That's a pretty scary scenario to me.

Onwards:

Quote:
Ok Jocce, I will answer a few things here, but firstly I will just say that what you are refering for the most part are small specific details

Okie doke, I was under the impression that you felt the attempted debunking of the PM article was important since you provided the link. Therefore i just went through it commenting point by point. No reason to contine with that then.

A more general comment relating to that. I think it would be easier to discuss one single thing per thread. You started up by saying:

Quote:

WTC 1 and 2

Toxic debris

Then the thread wandered off into pentagon, the credibility of media and organizations, controlled demolition, etc.

Since you started the thread and thus have "ownership" ;) I suggest you pick one single piece of evidence that you want to discuss. If you have, it would be great if you also can provide links to webpages giving some background information on that one subject. I also urge the rest of the guys to try to stay on whatever track you prefer.

See User information
Quote:

jocce wrote:
First a more general observation:

Quote:

I interpret this to mean that you would distrust any and all physical evidence that is supplied by mainstream media and/or government. Although I personally feel this is a bit narrowminded, it's your own choice. I can only hope that this practice never comes into effect in our court rooms since obviously all cases would conclude that "it was the teenage immigrant who did it because we all know they're just liars and thievs". That's a pretty scary scenario to me.

Onwards:

Quote:
Ok Jocce, I will answer a few things here, but firstly I will just say that what you are refering for the most part are small specific details

Okie doke, I was under the impression that you felt the attempted debunking of the PM article was important since you provided the link. Therefore i just went through it commenting point by point. No reason to contine with that then.

A more general comment relating to that. I think it would be easier to discuss one single thing per thread. You started up by saying:

Quote:

WTC 1 and 2

Toxic debris

Then the thread wandered off into pentagon, the credibility of media and organizations, controlled demolition, etc.

Since you started the thread and thus have "ownership" ;) I suggest you pick one single piece of evidence that you want to discuss. If you have, it would be great if you also can provide links to webpages giving some background information on that one subject. I also urge the rest of the guys to try to stay on whatever track you prefer.

Thanks for answer.

Firstly, there are perhaps a few corporate press journalists that could and even have claimed that the official FBI reports were fals and question the govt line, mostly English I will add.

Here is a great link: http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/b7/index.html

Keep in mind the overwhelming hot fires weeks and months afterwards in the rubble of where Building 7 once stood.

Molten steel. In the bottom. Puddles pools of it...

Oh and then this example: http://www.infowars.com/articles/world/madrid_towering_inferno.htm

Posted on: 2006/8/9 17:22

Anonym
Ok, I'll try to read them until tomorrow and get back with comments. Here's another report for you in the mean time:
http://xbehome.com/screwloosechange/p ... UDY_BBlanchard_8-8-06.pdf

Am I to understand that it is the WTC 7 you would like to focus on now? Or more specifically, how it collapsed?

Anonym
I started making a page by page commentary on http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/b7/slides.html. But, I realised after a while that it's the same basic arguments over and over again. What he claims in a nutshell is that:

1. This has never happened before.
2. It has the visual appearance of a controlled demolition.
3. Small fires can't cause this.

My comments in a nutshell:

1. There's a first time for everything and this was a very extreme situation that has never happened before. Logical fallacy, no proof.

2. No it hasn't and that's what the experts are trying to say (one example in the pdf I linked to above).

3. A bit of a stretch to claim there was only small fires hurting the building. It was clearly heavily damaged by the falling WTC 1 and there was a lot more fire than he implies. You see that when you don't cherrypick photos.

Finally:

4. If the collapse of any of these towers was a controlled demolition it would show up on seismographic readings. It doesn't.

5. If this was a controlled demolition it would have taken several weeks, if not months to prepare. How did that go unnoticed when the buildings had people working there all the time. You don't think someone would notice if the interior walls and stuff was removed to attach explosives to the supporting structures inside?

See User information
Quote:

jocce wrote:
I started making a page by page commentary on http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/b7/slides.html. But, I realised after a while that it's the same basic arguments over and over again. What he claims in a nutshell is that:

1. There's a first time for everything and this was a very extreme situation that has never happened before. Logical fallacy, no proof.

2. No it hasn't and that's what the experts are trying to say (one example in the pdf I linked to above).

3. A bit of a stretch to claim there was only small fires hurting the building. It was clearly heavily damaged by the falling WTC 1 and there was a lot more fire than he implies. You see that when you don't cherrypick photos.

Finally:

4. If the collapse of any of these towers was a controlled demolition it would show up on seismographic readings. It doesn't.

5. If this was a controlled demolition it would have taken several weeks, if not months to prepare. How did that go unnoticed when the buildings had people working there all the time. You don't think someone would notice if the interior walls and stuff was removed to attach explosives to the supporting structures inside?

Sorry boys and gals. Silkesvantarna åker Av idag. Tar på mig dessa istället
http://www.jabb.se/Shop/Index.php?ArtId=8602

I cant even express how ridiculous 1, 2, 3 and 4 sounds. But here comes nr 5
A simple answer to nr 5 would simply be. No! Men jag tror inte du vill fatta det faktum.

Gå in i vilken kontorsbyggnad som helst och kolla taken. På varje våningsplan så finns det alltid (Oservera! ALLTID) en massa rör i taken på varje våning. Ventilation, avlopp, elkablar, balkar och mycket mer. Man klär in/maskerar dessa saker med ett undertak, eftersom att så fula saker inte ska vara synliga. Dessa saker måste vara lättillgängliga för reparation. Lika så hissar som fastnar måste lätt kunna öppnas och kommas åt för reparationer i händelse av fel. Det finns tillräckligt med utrymme för att placera bomber längs väggarna i ett hisschakt.

Det finns massor av reparationsarbeten som alla byggnader går igenom. Exempel vis: målning, stopp i avlopp, dra nya kablar, plantera sprängmedel mm. utan att personalen lägger sig i. Och ifall någon personal mot förmodan skulle lägga sig i. Så är det mycket lätt ( observera! mycket lätt) att avfärda intresset med:
- Vi har inte tid! Du står i i vägen! Ge oss arbetsro!
Men du kanske skulle stå kvar som en liten skit unge och fråga.
- Vad gör du? varför då? får jag titta?

Detta vet alla som har jobbat i en kontorsbyggnad en tid. Att reparationer, inspektioner och underhåll av, på och i en byggnad utförs. Du kanske skulle ringa en rör, målar, bygg eller elfirma och fråga om det någonsin har utfört liknande arbeten. Jag vet att jag har.

Ang hissar. Så har hissar ett kontrollrum ovanför eller bredvid hisschaktet. Oftast längst upp i hisschaktet. Där du med lätthet kan få tillgång till hela hisschaktet obemärkt. Genom att du kopplar av strömmen till just den hissen, kan man krypa in och påbörjar arbetet, Ex: Inspektioner av kablar, mekaniska delar, olja in kuggar, plantera bomber mm. Eller så kan man bara stänga av strömmen för det schakt som man ska arbeta i, och öppna dörrarna manuellt våning för våning, och felsöka/plantera om problemet inte kan lokaliseras i kontrollrummet, mycket enkelt.
Jag tror det fanns mer än 60 hisschakt per torn. Till och med upp åt hundra. Men jag ska egentligen låta det vara osagt eftersom jag inte vet hur många hissar det fanns. Kanske någon vill lägga upp det här?

Sen är det många som har vittnat om att det var utrymningsövningar vid många tillfällen av wtc 1 & 2 veckorna innan den 11:e september 2001. Det finns god dokumentation om att brandmännen kände till dessa torn utan och innan. Eftersom de har gjort så många övningar där och utrymt byggnaderna vid flera tillfällen.

Det är ganska naturligt att man utrymmer byggnader med olika övningar. Eftersom skuldfrågan skulle bli för stor om ex: en brand utbröt, om personalen då inte hade vetskap/kunskap om utrymningsvägar i en så stor byggnad. Så skulle det skapa massiv kritik. Och de ansvarigas huvuden skulle förmodligen rulla. Det undviker man genom övningar.
Det finns sällan tid att ifrågasätta/motsäga sig dessa övningar. Som man sällan gör när en myndighet stormar in och säger UT! Generellt lyder medborgaren i dessa situationer.

Gå hit och beställ. Studera sedan hur symetriskt alla tornen faller.
http://www.optikbutiken.se/index3.asp ... PLkuI3y14YCFUpbEAodlGdL4Q
Och sist men inte minst. Lite om undertak.
http://www.lindstromundertak.se/

Nå ja. Lev väl.

Posted on: 2006/8/11 17:58
Mitt svar på Bodströmsamhället:
Bli kriminell nu! snart kan det vara försent.

See User information
Tänkte bara slänga in en kommentar på vår vän OSPA eller Gert som beskriver lite av hans intentioner med att vara på vaken.se.

Quote:

Föresten.. Du kan sudda mittt användar konto. Jag har fått den information jag behöver om er.

Ha det bra i bagarmossen..

/Gert

Posted on: 2006/8/11 21:55
Administratör och grundare av vaken.se

See User information
Quote:

jocce wrote:

Finally:

Naive..
Oh ok, well you live in a simple world.
And it must be reasuring that such horrible things could never happen.

Go along now and play a game or two, I suggest Terrorstorm on googlevideo.

Then you can try to waste my time further by suggesting the attack on USS Liberty was faked, and all that other horrible govt terror, as govts never lie, there are no conspiracies etc...

Posted on: 2006/8/11 21:59

Anonym
Quote:
Go along now and play a game or two

Can't do that. No time. I'm really busy trying to expose santas connection to the lizzards. That's where the really scary stuff is happening.

On a more serious note I once again notice that the tone gets quite hostile when opposing opinions are voiced. If the likes of you would rule this world, freedom of speech would only be a nice memory.

I agree with you though, that continued discussion is probably fruitless. Live well in your fantasyworld.

(1) 2 3 »

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper