vaken

Vakencorner

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To Post

Ancient Structure On The Moon Filmed By Armstrong, 1969

See User information
Vad tror Ni om denna film?

Det vore ju fan-fuckin-tastiskt om det var sant!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWkGTJEK0Mc&mode=related&search=

Posted on: 2007/10/1 1:18
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

Re: Ancient Structure On The Moon Filmed By Armstrong, 1969

See User information
Ptja, det är väll inte direkt otroligt att det skulle finnas gammla byggnader på månen, antingen något vi människor satte där för länge sedan (om man väljer att tro på atlantis/my teorier dvs)
Eller att det är utomjordingar som byggt det,

Men jag ställer mig väldigt skeptiskt till filmen.

Vem fick tag på den? Vadhar folk sagt om den? Varför denna horibla kvalite? När kom den ut på "marknaden"? Vad säger austronomer om den?

Posted on: 2007/10/1 1:24
http://www.cfz.org.uk/
There is no government like NO government!
 Top  Twitter  Facebook  Google Plus  Linkedin  Del.icio.us  Digg  Reddit  Mr. Wong 

See User information
var kommer ljudet som är ca 50sekunder och 2:25 in i filmen från?

Kvaliten är ju så kass så den skulle ju kunna vara från vad som hellst var som hellst. (utom mitt garage)

Posted on: 2007/11/8 20:12

See User information
Från kommentarerna vid filmen:

Maybe this is why China is so hellbent on going to the moon now?

Also explains why high resolution imaging platforms are in orbit around the moon; put there by our military. Why? The moon is supposed to be a dead boring rock. How come we never see any high resolution images other than this b/w videcon tube crap from the 60's?

If the moon has nothing to hide, what harm in seeing those hi definition images???

This is either one of three things:

1. Hoax -- computer generated or real actors.
2. NASA (or other space agency) training tape (filmed on earth).
3. The real thing. It seems highly improbable this is the real thing given the poor quality of the video. However, it would be silly to rule it out until someone with the proper knowledge can verify whether or not the space suits on the 'astronauts' are genuine

___

NAlexo, at about 2:22 into the video a black bar appears at the top edge of the video format with a strange white logo in the upper left hand corner.

It appears this was a video recorded either from a CRT monitor or projected video with a logo always present in the upper left corner. When the recording camera moved, it caught a glimpse of the logo.

Who's logo is it? Any more information would be greatly appreciated!

___

If this is a training video, why are astronauts being taught to maneuver through buildings or the remnant thereof? This is either real or fake. The logo that appears in the upper left hand corner at 2:22 and looks like "tT1" probably holds the key.

____

If real, it helps explain where they were while we
were being shown phony, pre-shot footage of them 'cavorting', and also explain the obvious fakery contained in those mis-direction, multiple light- sourced, staged 'moon' scenes.

____

A fake, probably:

1. the distortions on the film are too homogenous all the way through, look like add-on

2. Think of moving around in a space suit and getting that stable a video in an unknown place. I think Neil would have stopped, filmed, stopped the cam, moved, stopped, filmed instead.

3. No audio - the guy probably would be saying something recognisable or comparable to Neils voice if this was genuine.

___

from a friend who is a video pro: "Looks like an elaborate CGI production, intentionally degraded to cover the seams and make the new footage of uniform quality with the old. The camera movements look more like steadicam than handheld, and the camera mainly looks straight ahead and tracks sideways, does very little panning, and almost no tilting up to capture ceiling details. Handheld shooting generally behaves very differently from what we see here."

Notice from 40sec to about 56sec center picture there is a streetlight in the background with an automobile making a lefthand turn into a parkinglot. I knew it! There are Walmarts on the moon!

___
Once an object leaves earth orbit, it virtually impossible to know that it is even there. So in essence, the Russians did not have the means of neither proving it, nor disproving it. However, with today's technology, I'm quite sure the Russians would of disproved it had the U.S. attempted the same hoax.
The Russians had access to the same data, the same images. If they had any inkling that it was faked, they would have put it all over the front page of Pravda. Good thing you're smarter than every rocket scientist we or the Soviet Union ever had. Thanks for clearing that up.

___

i think the camera movement alone is enough to raise eyebrows... doesn't matter what it is, look at how smooth that is! and they didn't have steadicams back in the 1960's, and if it is a training video or hazmat video or whatever, even if made today, why the use of steadicam? (also even steadicam isn't perfect, this would have to be track/rail based, which there is no evidence for in the video

____

"at 1 minute see thoth ancient egyptian god. focus on middle screen top. see egyptian style woman with long braids. see emerald tablets. Too dangerous to say more."

Thoth is also known as Enoch in the Bible. According to the Bible God took him. The dead Sea scrolls says he saw the universe and was show the secrets of the universe. The description of how he was taken in the ded sea scrolls sound alot like and alien abduction. Enoch was also considered the architect of the Great Pyramid

____

Maybe the logo on the left is ...ETI
SETI.

___

Obviously a fake using photoshop and filters- inserting images from the "real moon landing" video.Wondering if its made by some college kids or from the establishment to keep people talking about the fact that the whole lunar program was a hoax which allowed us to put some things in space (nukes) which we agreed not to do with the ruskies.

____

moon landing was fake, plenty of proof out there. let alone Donald Rumsfeld is on video from 1992 stating it was fake and he helped do it. I'm sure this was just some home movie from one of the guys in the sound studio in UK where the moon landing was filmed.

____

I did some research on ufology. Here is what I found. The germans landed on the moon in the 40's using alien saucers. The U.S. and russians secretly landed in the 50's. The moon has a breathable atmosphere, water and vegetation. The moon landing in the 60's was a PR move. It happened... but NASA painted the sky black. Which explains why there are no stars and why the flag blows in the wind.

____

The video? Obviously a clever fake and apparently identified as such elsewhere here from similar clips. That being said I have no doubt similar video or still images exist within NASA vaults somewhere

____

What do yo8u think Appollo 13 was all about? it was a moon landing but it failed. My uncle worked for the cape and he knew Neil Armstrong and his family personally. My parents also met them. Man did go to the moon the first time and the last time.

____

It's widely known that the Astronauts encountered some strange stuff on the Moon , structured craft, some actually already landed in craters , others in the air, but also , it is less well documented , that they saw lots of biosphere-like 'glass' just hanging everywhere . Fact .

___

Absolutely incredible footage! Thank you SO MUCH for posting this. We DID land on the moon, and saw stuff like this- that is why they shot the fake footage- to cover it up. This is the REAL footage. These structures may well be from alien civilizations, but I have a feeling they are what's left over from the Nazi's secret moon base.

____

Photoshop? This is a video not a picture.Also there is alot of embedded information in pictures and video alike that can easily prove the source and alterations, especially photoshop.

___

Dear Sir. I whould like to know when exactly these moonstructures where observed for the first time. The mounth palamor 250 cm reflector lens could have made very good pictures of the moon from the 1920st. If there was alreaddy convincing evidence in those day's than this information could have triggered organisations as the Amerikan Interplanetary Society 1930, the BIS 1933 the VIR, GRID etc. The BIS attracted many later famous SF writers. Thanks. Mathieu.

Dear sir. The first thing that struck me in this video was the monolith kind of stone in one of the rooms. If this video is real thaall the other apollo flights where pointed to other structures. It would be rediculous to find ruïns of a ancient civilisation in the first flight and than go collecting rocks with the other apollo missions. I remember very well that befor going to the moon, satelites went to the moon to make very well pictures of the surface..1 / 4

So, if there where ruins, or buildings, they had all the information before they determined the landingplaces. Very probable, Stanley Kubrick must have known about it and in his movie 2001 he alreaddy sended the message to the world that they found traces of a old civilisation of 5000000 years as I remember well. And in that movie, we see the monolith. If he and the writer of the book Arthur Clarke knew that nasa discovered ruins on the moon... 2/4

they could have based the whole story on this facts. In a way they could have prepaired the whole world alreaddy for these proves of live elswhere in the universe with the in 1971 mind blowing movie 2001, that influenced my artistic work deeply. I hope that you have more video stuff of the other landings. PS. Is it possible that this video is so smooth because they shot probably with more than 24 pictures a second. 3/4

You can see this clearly when the astronaut is traying to collect some rocks and debri at the end. I have the feeling that you see clearly that it is slow motion. I can not wait to see the next video. If this is true, I start to understand why the astronauts, who where my herous in those days, disapeared very soon out of the in the media and lived suddenly a different live. Keep up the good work. Greetings from Belgium. Mathieu. 4/4

___

Thank you, very much.I looked it up, had it translated, and wow! It really pisses me off that they had the nerve to destroy it, it's what I would expect from those pricks, just proves that they will be judged for the @$#holes they are. They don't believe in judgement or God so God wont believe in them.

Nalexo själv:

This structure was situated north of Moltke crater, at the Sea of Tranquility. NASA got its first close inspection through Surveyor 5 in 1967 collecting 19,000 photos of it. It was 60m long with 12 windows on each side. The materials' consistency was 60% oxygen and 0.01% hydrogen. The prevalent wear of the walls along with the lack of atmosphere suggest an age of thousands of years. This along with other remnants were nuked for not disturbing our social upheaval.
___

Armstrong's heartbeat reached 160bpm. NASA's explanation was that he was carrying 25kgs worth of samples, yet these are no more than 4kgs on the moon. Initially they were amazed by an array of landed discs perfectly alligned and tall beings in white suits. This is all recorded in their transmission to Houston which advises them to turn around and start working. Who do you think is going to go broke if existence of advanced noble species breaks out and we all unify on this planet?

____

No. Since April of 1961 when Brookings Report, Proposed Studies on the Implications of Peaceful Space Activities for Human Affairs was compiled. In a nutshell, it voids all responsibility from the army (NASA's boss) in the case that info about E.T. life is revealed to the public. Look it up

___

This information is not for everyone. Especially for the petrified who use false assumptions for immediate dismissal of the video's credibility. Be pensive and question AFTER you ve done your research, not before.

____

you have to check Neil's and Aldrin's faces as soon as they arrive home. They re in deep distress.

___

Or that the fake was made due to the proximity of the vessel to the base... Think people! NASA and Army personnel will be useless the minute contact is announced. The are nothing more than the legalized mafia of our hometown called earth. Aliens gave them enough time to 'sell'; now the time is up, thats why all the preparation (children's movies ie Happy Feet have alien concepts and creatures.

___

astute comment! For all you skeptics out there do your homework and read BROOKINGS REPORT where the army forces NASA not to disclose 'extraterrestrial structures you may encounter upon landing'. That ll take you back to school.

_____

Great point. Back in the 60s they could see it with a telescope. In fact in the 40s astronomers observed lighted locomotion on the moon. There are other photos and such that I ll post soon enough. The problem is that all structures were nuked down after been studied to prevent 'social anarchy and cultural degredation'. You see how these people work now?

___

wrong telescope my friend. Try this:
1178A.D. summer, Gervase of Canterbury and fellow monks witnessing several lights on the moon
1789 and 1843A.D. Schroter discovers immense illuminations and crater shifts!
1835 Sir John Herschel confirms
1950 Wilkins, unidentified lights
1953 O'Neill observes lunar bridge 12mi long
1977 British astronomer, Plato crater lights moving
Look it up for yourself

____

The missions that followed did not involve collecting rocks, rather explorations of other sites with remnants (including the obelisc zone). There were over 20,000 photos of them taken before Apollo 11 landing.

____

Whoever is opinionated about the smoothness of camera's motion please remember: This is not America's Funniest Videos. These people were trained years for what they did. Moreover do you thnk they had Super 8 in their hands?

__

For early pyramids look at Mars' surface

___

Fråga:
So who visited the moon before us?

Nalexo:
NATO says there are 57 races documented. The moon could have easily been a relay station.

Kommentar:
Why are we only seeing this now? Surely there would have been more stuff said about the existance of a base on the Moon, now who would set that up? Could be evidence of us being monitered years ago (all those old pictures and sculptered Disk shaped objects) though what the hell would have happened to them, and did they come from Mars, or somewhre further.

Svar:
whether we react to them but how. Accordingly favored propagandas are formed and delivered.

Posted on: 2007/11/8 21:17

Anonym
Kineserna är också styrda så förvänta er inte att se någon verklighet (de flest bilderna är fotomanipulerade som majoriteten får se), something real doesn't come this way.
Något skumt med det senaste, kina mission, japansk probe:
http://www.newscientist.com/blog/space/

förresten, direkt länk:
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071107_kaguya_movie_e.html

See User information
Här är audios med bilder från C2C med Glenn Steckling:

Han far Fred skrev boken "Alien Bases on the Moon", som William Bill Cooper nämnde. (Jag har den)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KN4TTx4ijc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNlLBkxyAGY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbpnoqXK_do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45AvEaXgq_w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p71d3qpypJU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2eQV0xKE78
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R50fbBXeNoU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7PKWs1V-TM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF-HDS-f6bg

Alien Moon Bases: Glenn Steckling

About This Video Glenn Steckling has assumed the responsibilitie... (more)
Glenn Steckling has assumed the responsibilities of his family's work in the field of UFO and ET research since his father, Mr. Fred Steckling, passed away in 1991. This knowledge represents years of personal experiences and collective data. Now armed with first hand sightings, he continues to present the materials discovered and bequeathed his family spanning over 60 years. Mr. Steckling's latest revision to his Father's book, "Alien Bases on the Moon", now "Alien Bases on the Moon II", contains a combination of over 100 NASA photographs challenging the continued myth behind the 'Dead Moon' and inhospitable planet theories, and exposes the increasing possibility of extraterrestrial activity there.

Mr. Steckling discussed evidence for alien bases on the moon. He noted that numerous anomalies such as luminescent areas and glowing objects have been observed coming from the moon in reports dating as far back as the 1800's. "Clearly some type of activity," is taking place on the moon, he declared.

Astronauts like Gordon Cooper and the French scientist Maurice Chatelain have made comments that NASA moon missions were followed by ET craft, said Steckling, who shared his belief that the aliens are basically non-hostile and beneficial. Further he suggested that ETs live among us, but appear human, so that we would not recognize them as being different.

In a discussion of selected NASA photos (see below), Steckling pointed out such details as atmospheric disturbances and clouds on the lunar surface, as well as unexplained light sources and mining-like activities.

"Intelligent beings from other planets regularly visit our world in an effort to enter into contact with us. I have encountered various ships during my space voyages. NASA and the American government know this and posses a great deal of evidence. Nevertheless, they remain silent in order to not alarm the people."
Astronaut Gordon Cooper - Los Angeles Herald Examiner - Aug 15, 1976.

"It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and they are space ships from another solar system. I think that they possibly are manned by intelligent observers who are members of a race that may have been investigating our earth for centuries." Professor Herman Oberth - a father of rocketry and the space age - article Flying Saucers Come from a Distant World - The American Weekly, 1954.

http://www.gafintl-adamski.com/
http://www.coasttocoastam.com (less)

Posted on: 2007/11/8 21:34

Edited by DrKlot on 2007/11/8 21:52:46
Edited by DrKlot on 2007/11/8 21:54:50
Edited by DrKlot on 2007/11/8 21:55:24

Anonym
LOL.. jag stängde av när den där inklippta prylen glider förbi...

kul och se på vilken nivå du befinner dig Gumibear..

Anonym
Hmm, jag tycker nog man ska vara ganska neutral som admin på ett forum, och inte förkasta eller nedvärdera vissa inlägg !! har jag rätt eller helt rätt !..

See User information
tycker du har fel.. en admin ska se till så att reglerna sköts och allt flyter på, men en admin ska vara aktiv på forumet och säga vad han tycker om olika saker. i annat fall hade man kunnat ha en bot som admin.

Posted on: 2007/11/9 0:09

Anonym
Quote:

bennybear skrev:
Vad tror Ni om denna film?

Det vore ju fan-fuckin-tastiskt om det var sant!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWkGTJEK0Mc&mode=related&search=

Gick armstyrkan på månen 1969?

Anonym
det som existerar på vaken är endast en "moderator" som har två stackars "städare" som han själv personligen kallar administrerandet..

som då framför allt sköts "städningen" av Void och Tebe någonstans här och var ibland.

Men micke är en rolig prick asså, jag kan defenetivt rekomendera alla honom irl, men bakom dator skärmen verkar han demonsika ego ta över..

så bot tycker jag var lite opassande..
vad sägs om en städande robot...??

See User information
hehe. det gjorde han nog icke.

Posted on: 2007/11/9 0:29

Anonym
Ja du kan ha rätt där eller inte, om det spårar ut ! , men det gjorde det ju inte i detta fall, kan ju vara kul att ta denna fråga från olika källor, må så vara att kanske videon inte är äkta men ide´n, att fortsätta spekulera, men nu är ju inlägget avslutat. Admin gick in och sa ifrån, med ett skratt och ett leende !, synd tycker jag personligen,men jag hoppas det kommer mera, jag har inget emot att admin går in och styr och ställer, men att dom nedvärderar vissa inlägg..det är en annan femma, jag hoppas paranormalt, kan vara kvar, som del av forum...man ska uppmuntras att vara delaktig, och att få vara med, det lär man barn!!.

See User information
Man kan se den här tråden också.

http://vaken.se/modules/newbb/viewtop ... t_id=61229#forumpost61229

Om det är så det där med skeppet man ser där i den videon, och som finns andra bilder på, så är det inte konstigt om det finns sådan miljö att filma som Armstrong -69, eller vad säger ni?

Posted on: 2007/11/10 0:24

Anonym
Quote:

DrKlot skrev:

Om det är så det där med skeppet man ser där i den videon, och som finns andra bilder på, så är det inte konstigt om det finns sådan miljö att filma som Armstrong -69, eller vad säger ni?

tror du att arstrong filmade på månen?

See User information
Fast det var egentligen denna apollo20-video jag tänkte på:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc7mkHtuLOs&mode=related&search=

alla från retiredafb:
http://www.youtube.com/user/retiredafb

Videos of the boldest and most secret apollo mission. Apollo 20 went to the moon august 16 1976. Destination was Iszak D, southwest of Delporte Crater, farside of the moon. The mission was soviet-american. Crew was William Rutledge CDR, former of bell laboratories, leona snyder CSP bell laboratories, and XXXXXX XXXXXXX, soviet cosmonaut . Station 1 on the moon was "the city"; Station two was "the ship". During the four EVA, LMP and CDR brought technical objects from the ship and a body, on of the two pilots of the alien spaceship. The body, the city and the ship were very old, age has been estimated 1.5 billion of years. Meteorit impacts, and dust/hills coverings testified that. Note that the ship has already been explored before the first human expedition reached the lunar singularity.
Name: (retiredafb) William

Born in Belgium (grembergen), Civilian
Former test pilot on various aircrafts

____

Så den här från apollo15 tror jag det står, även om titeln är apollo20, eller???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXQu34KdYbg

Posted on: 2007/11/10 1:13

See User information
Quote:

Jumalauta skrev:
Quote:

DrKlot skrev:

tror du att arstrong filmade på månen?

Jag har ju kunnat äta upp min mantel på att de aldrig varit där... men nu för tiden så vet jag inte vad jag ska tro.

Posted on: 2007/11/10 1:19

See User information
Det här hade varit något att vara med på:

The Secret History of NASA
with Richard C Hoagland and Mike Bara
and Special Guest Jordan Maxwell
an incredible 7 Hour Seminar
http://www.consciouslifeexpo.com/hoagland.html
http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php ... ask=view&id=364&Itemid=70

http://www.enterprisemission.com/NPC-Russia.htm

Posted on: 2007/11/12 15:10
Särskrivning borde bötfällas

Det är aldrig för sent att ge upp - förrän det är för sent...

dvd-infobeställning banner längst ned.
Ikoner
Paypal
Stötta Vaken med en månatlig donation
Facebook
Gå även med i vår facebook-grupp och bli en av de över 15 000 som diskuterar där.
Login
Annonsorer och reklam
Annonser:

Annonsorer och reklam 2

Creeper MediaCreeper