Thousands of patients from all over the world choose to undergo their treatment in Germany. This country has everything you need to achieve good results from therapy, including a high level of training for doctors, state-of-the-art equipment, and advanced technologies. If you want to go to this country for your treatment, you should select a hospital. We suggest you look at the list of the TOP 10 best hospitals in Germany according to the rating of the medical tourism agency Booking Health.
- The University Hospital Frankfurt am Main is one of the most reputable hospitals in Germany and Europe. Its history spans over 100 years. The hospital has 32 departments and 20 research institutes. The medical center has high achievements in the fields of oncology, neurology, and cardiac surgery.
- The Helios Hospital Berlin-Buch is one of the best places to have surgery. The hospital has 23 cutting-edge operating rooms and the da Vinci robotic surgical system. The hospital has certificates from several German medical societies, including the German Cancer Society and the German Diabetes Society, which indicates a high level of service in these areas of medicine.
- The Charite University Hospital is a legendary hospital in Berlin known throughout the world. It is the largest and the best, both in terms of history and today. It is here that professional athletes, show business stars, politicians, and just wealthy people from all over the world undergo their treatment.
- The University Hospital of Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich is one of the largest hospitals in the country and admits half a million patients annually. There are 29 departments and 53 interdisciplinary centers. The hospital’s main clinical focuses include diagnostics, oncology, cardiology, and orthopedics.
- The University Hospital Duesseldorf is a medical center that admits more than 300,000 patients annually. The medical facility has outstanding achievements in hematology, oncohematology, stem cell transplants, and organ transplants. Many medical tourists go to Duesseldorf to cure urologic, gynecologic, and oncologic diseases.
- The Asklepios Municipal Hospital Bad Wildungen is one of the largest hospital networks in Germany. There are 10 departments at this hospital. The hospital’s doctors have succeeded in treating heart, respiratory, musculoskeletal, and spinal diseases. There is a high-tech Arthroplasty Center where artificial joints are implanted.
- The University Hospital Bonn is a new hospital that opened in the 21st century. One of the best Cancer Centers in Germany operates here. The areas of high competence are also genetics, immunology, infectious pathologies, and liver diseases.
- The University Hospital RWTH Aachen employs about 1,000 doctors, including about 100 professors. Almost all areas of medicine are represented at the hospital’s 60 departments and interdisciplinary centers.
- The University Hospital Erlangen is a medical facility with a history of over 200 years. The hospital’s Cancer Center is one of the country’s 13 Centers of Excellence.
- The University Hospital Tuebingen is the first German hospital to receive the KTQ certificate. The hospital’s main areas of work are cancer treatment, immunology, neurology, vascular surgery, and diabetology.
All these and many other clinics in Germany are presented on the Booking Health website. On our website, you can get detailed information about each of these medical centers and their departments and doctors, find out the cost of treatment, compare prices, and choose the best medical care program. The Booking Health specialists will help you choose the most suitable hospital and organize your treatment in Germany.
Best hospital in Germany