Prof. Meyl is the leading scalar wave researcher, teacher and researcher in physics at a university in southern Germany. Because of the more than 100 years on-going cover up against scalar waves, he decided 1999 to construct an experimental kit, that shows how Nicola Tesla worked in the late 1890-ies to detect scalar waves, which are longitudinal waves, not transversal, as the electromagnetic waves.
This kit has been sold to more than 1 000 researchers all over the world, opening their eyes, that other interesting types of waves exist.
Prof. Meyl, the Nikola Tesla of today, shows not only the difference between the electromagnetic waves (Heinrich Hertz 1888) and the scalar waves (Nikola Tesla 1897), but also different and more convenient ways to apply them.
1. They propagate with different speed, sometimes much quicker than the speed of light,
2. They can transport wireless electricity
3. They can have huge over unity effect by collecting neutrinos (free energy)
4. a scalar wave transmitter realizes directly, if the receiver is in resonance
5. no shields against scalar wave
6. scalar waves do not decay in the distance, you can send them through the earth to the other side
Technical and medical improvements:
1. cell phones only using scalar waves do not emit electro smog and have one dimension more to modulate information both on the frequency and the wavelength; computers run by scalar waves have much better efficiency than even quantum computers
2. wireless transportation of electric energy without losses; cell phones, electric cars, motors etc. need no battery, they can be charged through the air while running without